• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out for everything the next couple weekends, Ashleigh and I are road tripping. Right now our plans include 37 courses rated 3.5 or above including most of the Charlotte courses, Winthrop, Stoney Hill, the 3 courses at the IDGC, Hippodrome and Flyboy. :D

Is flyboy open again? He was closed when I called in December, might want to check.

Also, jealous!! :)

We're staying in his B&B next Thursday night and he's showing us around the course Friday morning. It's closed to public play but if he's guiding you it's still playable. :thmbup:

My buddy will be in town and we'll meet you there. He is coming into town Friday afternoon and I am taking a half day to play the course once. Both he and I have not played it yet even.

I'll be heading out there, probably meeting my brother at a Park and Ride somewhere along the way. You're welcome to head up with us if you want to.

My buddy will be in town and we'll meet you there. He is coming into town Friday afternoon and I am taking a half day to play the course once. Both he and I have not played it yet even.

I'm sure some of us will end up playing together. I'm just hoping for a little better showing than last weekend at Parkside (4 OOBs and terrible tunnel shooting). Winning the all divisions CTP was cool and I had fun, especially in the pressure free second round.

Todd was talking about bringing a propane grill for making lunch, sounds like a great idea! I'm pretty sure there are spots we can grill right on the grounds.

I'm sure some of us will end up playing together. I'm just hoping for a little better showing than last weekend at Parkside (4 OOBs and terrible tunnel shooting). Winning the all divisions CTP was cool and I had fun, especially in the pressure free second round.

Todd was talking about bringing a propane grill for making lunch, sounds like a great idea! I'm pretty sure there are spots we can grill right on the grounds.

Did you play on Sunday at Parkside? GoodDriveBadPutt and I were up there.

Wow, nice job man, I ended up taking 3rd in novice.

And I was lucky enough to be out in the field facing the wind when it started sleeting and snowing. FML

Wow, nice job man, I ended up taking 3rd in novice.

And I was lucky enough to be out in the field facing the wind when it started sleeting and snowing. FML

im not going to lie that got epic is all hell

No one shower up for rec so I played up in intermediate and took 6th..weather was miserable to say the least.

you are the f'n man for hooking me up with a long sleeve shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.