• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Indianapolis / Memphis courses

Willay

Title pretty much says it all. Taking a road trip up to Indianapolis and stopping in Memphis on the way. Any must play courses while I'm in the area? I'll also take your restaurant recommendations. :thmbup:

Just saw this today (Apr 30) so not sure if you have already made your trip or not.

Either on the way there or on the way back, Disc Side of Heaven in Jonesboro, AR is an easy stop between Texas and Indy. If you have not made your trip yet and want more info: e-mail me at [email protected] or call 870-336-0347

Brad

Bud Hill in Millington (right outside of Memphis) is a MUST stop. It's a private course so you'll want to message the owner about reservations, but it's worth it. About an hour east of Memphis off I-40 is another good course in Jackson called Muse Park.

If you need camping in/near Memphis, Meeman-Shelby state park has reasonably good camping with two 18-hole courses on site. The courses aren't necessarily "must hits" but solid enough if you need a place to camp.

Hazel Landing in Indy area is a great course