• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Emperor

Ricky came from Enforcers, which are much closer in stability to a beefy destroyer than a flippy one... I don't think they are making flippy destroyers at his request...

But if Ricky had a beat in Enforcer, one even a few years old then he might want that for the flight of a disc.

To be honest with you, I tend to think Innova just cranks out Destroyers without much of a care whether they come out beefy, flippy, or in between. They know there are enough of them out there that players can find what they want so they just mold it, stamp it, ship it.

It's just the luck of the draw from run to run what we get.

Obviously nobody can say for sure. This is just what I tend to believe given the variance seen in basically every single era of destroyer.

Yeah but with a straight wing is something I had yet to see until now. The oldest ones from 2007 were a low dome beefy disc with a wing more flat to the ground (the angle of Wing) then it ended up for almost all other runs. The other Destroyers have had for most runs a Wraith like edge with the dome being the way to tell Destroyer runs.

Are other Innova factory made discs that are like a Destroyer Millennium's disc the ___ (forgot name) more consistent in runs with the plastic and rim? Dome will always vary on discs unless it is a 3 top Innova disc or a slower disc in DX.

I don't normally go in for distance drivers (didn't care for the Pharaoh) but this intrigues me. Maybe it's the sense of mystery in that us team members haven't got testers yet, but I can't wait to get my hands on one. A few people said it flies just like a Destroyer, some say a beat-in Destroyer. One of our team members had no problem pushing them 400 plus, so the thing flies either way.

I can't wait for all of the fake reviews to roll in, just like the chariot. Somehow they all matched, and were inaccurate

I can assure you that my reviews are not fake, and are representative of what I find the mold/disc to be. YMMV on how the molds act for you, but it's not 'Fake News' around these here parts.

And the Infinite Discs line has hit some solid home runs with some really good molds. I'm looking forward to trying the Emperor and seeing how it works for me.

I can assure you that my reviews are not fake, and are representative of what I find the mold/disc to be. YMMV on how the molds act for you, but it's not 'Fake News' around these here parts.

And the Infinite Discs line has hit some solid home runs with some really good molds. I'm looking forward to trying the Emperor and seeing how it works for me.

If the shoe fits... but I was actually speaking on the 2 dozen reviews that appeared before the disc was available to the public. Seems curious when every review is the same, until it's not

If the shoe fits... but I was actually speaking on the 2 dozen reviews that appeared before the disc was available to the public. Seems curious when every review is the same, until it's not

That's because Team Infinite members get review discs before they're released to the general public. I wish I was one of those, but I digress. I'm not surprised that they're getting similar results, sine they're throwing the same mold (hey, send a Valkyrie out as a 'prototype' disc to 30 people and see how similar those reviews will likely be).

I'm reacting because your comments above sound like they have sinister intentions to it, and that struck me as not being fair nor correct. If I've misinterpreted your remarks, my apologies in advance.

That's because Team Infinite members get review discs before they're released to the general public. I wish I was one of those, but I digress. I'm not surprised that they're getting similar results, sine they're throwing the same mold (hey, send a Valkyrie out as a 'prototype' disc to 30 people and see how similar those reviews will likely be).

I'm reacting because your comments above sound like they have sinister intentions to it, and that struck me as not being fair nor correct. If I've misinterpreted your remarks, my apologies in advance.

No apologies needed. They blatantly advertised it as a beaded mako3, and it's far from it. There have been other threads, as I am not the first to point this out. There has to be some variation, even with 30 members. I fail to believe they all threw it the same. But, since infinite isn't available in the local stores, it really makes me hesitate buying a mold with little to no factual info

No apologies needed. They blatantly advertised it as a beaded mako3, and it's far from it. There have been other threads, as I am not the first to point this out. There has to be some variation, even with 30 members. I fail to believe they all threw it the same. But, since infinite isn't available in the local stores, it really makes me hesitate buying a mold with little to no factual info

We send the new molds out to our team, and also make them available to our VIP club to test. They help us decide the flight numbers for the runs. Their reviews are very honest because they know they're helping put the flight numbers on the mold.

The Chariot is actually closer to a 1.8 QMS, and as far as I've read, the reviews match up. It's a pretty consistent disc in the Color Glow Plasitc. In I-Blend it's a little more flippy.

Wholesale will be available soon, we don't have the inventory or space to get that many discs in and send them out all over the country. DGU sells them, but that's about it right now. Once we have our additional building finished this summer, we'll have a lot more room for wholesale and bigger orders of our molds.

That being said, there's plenty of great reviews and videos of nearly all of the discs, so there's plenty of information out there. Just ask SD86!

We send the new molds out to our team, and also make them available to our VIP club to test. They help us decide the flight numbers for the runs. Their reviews are very honest because they know they're helping put the flight numbers on the mold.

The Chariot is actually closer to a 1.8 QMS, and as far as I've read, the reviews match up. It's a pretty consistent disc in the Color Glow Plasitc. In I-Blend it's a little more flippy.

Wholesale will be available soon, we don't have the inventory or space to get that many discs in and send them out all over the country. DGU sells them, but that's about it right now. Once we have our additional building finished this summer, we'll have a lot more room for wholesale and bigger orders of our molds.

That being said, there's plenty of great reviews and videos of nearly all of the discs, so there's plenty of information out there. Just ask SD86!

Hey man, since I'm on Team Infinite this year I'm trying to add the Infinite Discs to my bag. The Slab has earned its spot for sure, but I was looking at the Chariot and Anubis to be a straight or slight turn midrange. Which one are you liking better? Feel wise what is the difference?

Hey man, since I'm on Team Infinite this year I'm trying to add the Infinite Discs to my bag. The Slab has earned its spot for sure, but I was looking at the Chariot and Anubis to be a straight or slight turn midrange. Which one are you liking better? Feel wise what is the difference?

I personally prefer the Anubis, since it's perfectly beadless and has just a smooth rim. I throw the I-Blend which is dead straight to flippy depending on how hard you rip it. I like it for touch up shots and for more powerful long glidey turn overs.

The Chariot could perform the same, it has a micro bead though which I didn't get into quite as much. I still bag a Chariot, for straight shots that I just want to fade a touch at the end. I definitely reach for the Anubis a lot more though. :)

I personally prefer the Anubis, since it's perfectly beadless and has just a smooth rim. I throw the I-Blend which is dead straight to flippy depending on how hard you rip it. I like it for touch up shots and for more powerful long glidey turn overs.

The Chariot could perform the same, it has a micro bead though which I didn't get into quite as much. I still bag a Chariot, for straight shots that I just want to fade a touch at the end. I definitely reach for the Anubis a lot more though. :)

Anubis was my guy instinct, and it should compliment my Bards really well. Was using a Piwakawaka in that slot, but wasn't super committed to it yet. Thanks for the info!

The I blend is holding up pretty well so far?

I threw one of the I-blend Emperors yesterday. It feels very close to a Destroyer/Scorpius/DD3, but in that plastic it flew like a Tern for me.

Dunno if you meant it that way, but when I read this, it comes across as a cheap shot at me. :mad: I've been really supportive of the ID line of discs, and was defending you earlier in this thread, so the shot isn't warranted.

Dunno if you meant it that way, but when I read this, it comes across as a cheap shot at me. :mad: I've been really supportive of the ID line of discs, and was defending you earlier in this thread, so the shot isn't warranted.

You're way too sensitive. I took it as a compliment to you.

Wow.

Sorry I really didn't mean it that way! I was trying to compliment your knowledge of the brand and that your reviews have been honest and sincere. I apologize for not realizing how that came off. You are awesome and your support has been great! I definitely could have worded that better, apologies again.

WTF?

Latest posts