• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Daedalus

Cool name, seems like it might be too flippy for me. I might try one, but I'm not a big fan of the g*, I've had some teebirds and roc3s, but have traded them because they didn't impress me much. I might throw one of these down the road if they make them in star plastic though.

Innova has used names from mythology for many years. This includes not only Greek or Roman Mythology but Norse, Persian and Native American myths.

Roc - Approved 1987. Which does pre-date Diety Discs by about 27 years.

Other INNOVA disc names drawn from mythology (and the year the disc was approved).

Phenix (sic) -1988
Griffin - 1993
Pegasus - 1997
Thunderbird aka TeeBird - 1999
Firebird - 2000
Valkyrie - 2000
Hydra - 2004
X-Caliber (sic) - 2008
Vulcan - 2010
Daedalus - 2014

...and some I likely missed.

Which came first, INNOVA or Deity?

:clap: Bravo!

I'm a (mostly) Innova guy but I don't see this release being too popular. Cool stamp though, so casual players might pick it up.

I'm a (mostly) Innova guy but I don't see this release being too popular. Cool stamp though, so casual players might pick it up.

large_spinal_tap_blu-ray4x_zps76090009.jpg

LULZ, I knew this is the type of crap this disc was gonna be given on here. I love me some Vulcans, so this new disc is going to be good for me. I wanted a g*vulcan, but I guess the Daedalus will have to do. I am glad it seems no one from the huge DGCR crowd that matters so much in disc golf(not) is buying them. I was afraid they may sell out because everyone here would snap them up.

I'm not afraid to ask, how are you supposed to pronounce this name? I know people that struggle with pronouncing Aviar correctly so this should be a hit.

Latest posts