• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova flight paths hit twitter

i'm surprised this has been misinterpreted so far.

the flight patterns depicted are what users can expect if they have the power listed for the individual disc. innova is not saying that a sonic will "ONLY" travel 200 ft.

So if a user has 200ft power the sonic will display the characteristics shown. If a user has 400+ power a vulcan will fly as depicted.

It looks to me that the "flight paths" show the flight numbers in a graphical representation. Speed = Distance [potential] HSS = deviation to the right of center LSS = deviation back to the left, add on a small amount of Fade to each flight path for the tendency for every disc to fade back to the left and bam, graphical flight path.

wow this chart seems to have a ton of overlap with other discs. i do wonder about seeing the boss with high speed turn more than a destroyer but the innova numbers don't reflect that well. i think they post the destroyer as a slower boss. here http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs.html

that is def wrong. the xcal is more stable than a ape and destroyer more than boss even looking at the pictures that i assume came from innova.

Here is the Bill's flight path chart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• bills flight.jpg
    bills flight.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 111
I like that this chart clearly illustrates the golden zone of throwing power for each disc......

:|

Latest posts