• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova GStar Krait Paul McBeth Signature

I'm trying to resist buying some more as well. I already got a bunch of new discs I haven't thrown yet.

Well, I broke down and bought one. It came in the mail today, and even though I haven't thrown it yet, it is one of the best feeling disc that I've ever held!

Well, I broke down and bought one. It came in the mail today, and even though I haven't thrown it yet, it is one of the best feeling disc that I've ever held!

I convinced myself to hold off just because I'm a stickler when it comes to stiffness. I really hated FLX when I tried it so I'm not sure yet. If it's closer to Star and not FLX then I think I would really like it. Their is nothing better then having a nice stiffie. ;)

I picked up a GStar Krait and it does indeed feel great in the hand. The wing reminds me of the Bandit. I'll be taking it out to the course today and plan on throwing it a lot.

I picked up a GStar Krait and it does indeed feel great in the hand. The wing reminds me of the Bandit. I'll be taking it out to the course today and plan on throwing it a lot.

I haven't had a chance to get my Krait dirty yet, so report back with what you experienced. :)

I threw one of these a few times the other day and it was almost Destroyer overstable. A little bit more high speed turn and a tick less fade though. If they all are like that I may swap my Destroyers for them as my primary distance driver because they are really comfy in my little girly hands.

Can't speak to gstar plastic, but in Champion, there were flat Kraits and Domey Kraits. The Domey ones were incredibly overstable.

Can't speak to gstar plastic, but in Champion, there were flat Kraits and Domey Kraits. The Domey ones were incredibly overstable.

The same applies for the G star's, the flatter ones have an S curve type of flight and the Domey ones have a more overstable flight. I would want to try to use these as my main distance driver but they are lacking one thing that Star Destroyers have, and that is resistance to headwind.

I got some time on the course with my 175g G*Krait yesterday. Mine is orange and flat. To me it flew very similarly to my fresh pre-flight numbers Pro Wraith. I think the Krait might have a little less glide than a Pro Wraith.

I mostly threw it sidearm and had no problem pumping it out to 380-400ft. I was giving it a little hyzer, letting it pop up to flat, drift left and then fade back just a bit right of my release. Overall it was a little more overstable than I was expecting, but very workable.

This is the first Krait I've ever thrown and I definitely will be picking up some more. I'd like to try this mold in champ as well. Depending on how the plastic holds up to 100+ degree heat, I can see this G* Krait finding a spot in between my Star Wraith (which is more overstable than the Krait) and a seasoned Pro Wraith. Fun disc:)

Scored me a G*Krait today. Looks really nice next to my G*Terns. Cannot wait to huk them tomorrow

Oh, I see. More of an s curve disc compared to a straight teebird.

Well, right now I am taking a break from distance drivers just because I love the teebird so much and it will help me get better. But I have like 6 destroyers but realistically, I'm not powerful enough(even though most people who throw destroyers definitely don't have the power either)

Last edited:

Latest posts