• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova guys: Anyone prefer the Eagle over the Teebird?

Wow, I'm late to the party.

I prefer the Eagle to the Teebird. I've been taking Teebirds in and out of my bag for years, never quite getting into them. I didn't try the Eagle because I heard they were so similar, and the Teebird was the more popular one.

Last year I found a seasoned Eagle-X and threw it for fun and fell in love. It's exactly what I was looking for in a fairway driver.

can't go wrong with either, but I'd lean slightly towards the Eagle L more than Teebird.

Volt is way overrated.

It's as overrated as the Teebird.. :popcorn:

Anywho, the Teebird is a fine disc but I found me reaching for the Eagle more than a Teebird when I was using these discs. The Eagle left after it got lost and was never replaced.. Always a great disc though, I just no longer have a need.

Haven't thrown my eagle enough to know, but I seem too like drivers with a little turn. Easier to shape lines and more forgiving to a slight accidental hyzer release like I'm prone to. However, a teebird beat perfectly to no turn, no fade is just money. So I rock em both

Latest posts