• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova guys: Anyone prefer the Eagle over the Teebird?

I would always throw an Eagle over the Teebird. It just fought wind better and it was easier for me to shape lines with.

The Teebird is a great disc too.

And about the Volt. I like it better than a Teebird as well. :p

He probably started school, or is getting ready for it.

Johnny, we had simultaneous posts. Freaky.

guys im worried that something happened to johnny depth. hes been gone for awhile.

Yeah I know. I was just waiting for him to pop up when the words "MVP is overrated" came up.

I'm sure he's ok. there are time's I'm not on my Laptop for days at a time.

School starts at the end of August bunnies! I will go into hibernation then. Until then, I will be dominating this forums like no other. Also, hitting the gym everyday starting last week. Gotta get sweet looking for the Arnold Classic. 8 months out

School starts at the end of August bunnies! I will go into hibernation then. Until then, I will be dominating this forums like no other. Also, hitting the gym everyday starting last week. Gotta get sweet looking for the Arnold Classic. 8 months out

When it starts to cool down outside I hit my downstairs gym more. During the summer I'm disc golfing so much I don't do it much. :D

Latest posts