• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Whale

Matt B.

Eagle Member
"Innova Disc Golf has given Ice Bowl exclusive distribution through February of a new putter called the Whale. Available in XT plastic, the Whale is a beefy, Aviar-like putter that has the stability of Innova's big-bead Aviar Driver with nearly the same low-speed over stability as Innova's Putt & Approach. It flies like a driver and lands like a putter. It's easier to throw side arm because of its superior torque resistance."

From IB HQ merchandise announcement.

Lulz. I'm sorry but that name just sounds funny. It'll probably have a sweet stamp though.

Me and my friends used to get drunk playing disc golf and make fun of innova discs names (allot of which really existed) and make up new idiotic sounding ones that we could see them making.

The Whale very well could have been one of them...

Where is a link? Can't find it on pdga or innova. And Google isn't helping, pos search engine

Where is a link? Can't find it on pdga or innova. And Google isn't helping, pos search engine

Doesn't seem to be announced. This was from the email that IB directors get announcing this year's merchandise.

Latest posts