• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

This would be nuts. All you cali guys will flock in there getting everything that people want. There will be no more OOP stuff left after the first weekend. Yellow Pro classic rocs and Kc Pro Teebirds 170 and higher for me please. haha

he said it will be an online store online for awhile until they have the staff to man it.

awesome, this reminds me of the situation created by DD's recent cryztal flx stock. selling discs for $30 that people have been paying $75-$100 for in recent months. if the factory really does sell oop plastic types, not just molds, it will probably upset those who have been paying $40-$60 for CE and such.

Once its gone they can go back to selling for ridiculous prices, it's not like they have warehouses of the crap.

There will be no more CE unless the material used to make it becomes available for civilian use again.

I heard what they'll do with this place is have regular production stuff. Some OOP but they'll also release random runs of different discs in different plastic.

The most exciting prospect of which is that it has been said there will be champ and star gazelles finally being produced. Possibly some cheetahs as well. I myself would be all over some star gazelle.

wait, regular production champ gazelles?

oh man, I can't wait.

People are always asking Dave for new runs of older discs in premium plastic, but there isnt enough demand for these to put them into the regular distribution system, so I think the idea behind this is to make smaller runs of specialty discs, and just sell them in house.

I am very interested in some Star Gazellies.

I'm not sure why the change though, Molner@DGV has always sold these discs going back to his DTW days, so why something new ?

wait, regular production champ gazelles?

oh man, I can't wait.

not regular production. LIMITED PRODUCTION RUNS of some discs. so itll more likely be a once or twice a year run. this will also let them test the demand for some of the discs they dont produce regularly anymore. for example, if the champ gazelles start selling like crazy, i would bet they would be moved to regular production again. its a very very smart move on Innovas part for so many reasons

not regular production. LIMITED PRODUCTION RUNS of some discs. so itll more likely be a once or twice a year run. this will also let them test the demand for some of the discs they dont produce regularly anymore. for example, if the champ gazelles start selling like crazy, i would bet they would be moved to regular production again. its a very very smart move on Innovas part for so many reasons

Its lets them play around with all kinds of stuff on a small scale. I think it would be wise for them to as well sell different kinds of Millennium and Discmania stuffs. I think I would be interested in Pro Orion LFs.

??? I always thought it was DX. I thought they just had DX, Star, and Champ. At least the Millenium plastic I've felt has felt like DX. Learn something new.

i love millennium discs. for as long as i have been in the sport, they have not had regular production run DX type plastic. there is definitely some crazy blends out there tho that im not even sure what to call it, some good some alright.

Latest posts