• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO: Old Mold Tridents

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhadella

* Ace Member *
Well, I've fallen in love with an older Trident and need backups. Unfortunately the newer ones have a "router" notch cut into the wing when deburring that reduces their stability. Below is a picture comparing "routed" vs "non-routed" Tridents. So I'm looking with ones with side profile like the disc on the right below.

11330487455_d667b71a7f_k.jpg

Have PayPal or lots of plastic for trade. Used or new, as long as they are beefy they are for me.

interesting.
any other way to tell? are old ones without the weight marked?
also there is laser etched weight and embossed weight.

Old first stamps are different too.

Good luck! Why would they change one of their most unique molds?! :wall: still have yet to throw any disc like those old FR purple/clear runs. Such a great color........

Yup, I'm not happy that I've fallen for a specific run of a disc. It's too bad that they so significantly changed the flight pattern with the deburring process.

172g Trident

I have one of those Trident's. Purchased it a few years ago when I was a nOOb and didn't have the arm for it. Thrown a handful of times. PM me an offer.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts