• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

It has been a long time since I posted on here! WoW!

Disc Dog

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I have always used DGCR for my score keeping and course info and at one time I lived on these forums.

I can remember a few oldies (Olirin, Brother Dave, Sidewinder22, and others), and some early bull that went on. Bad enough so that Tim had to settle us down and sent some to their corner cause they were being real bad. A couple got the boot!

I can remember when Tim had to come up with the Landfill when a few of us got to rowdy.

I see that member numbers hit 99808, while mine is 2784. :D

So I thought it was time to say Hi.

So "HI" all how is life?:p

Been a while since I've seen that dog.

I've played 160 courses since your last post, so I guess I'm doing alright. ;)

I wonder if you were around when I started here, circa 2008 or so? I ran into a guy at Cold Brook Park who told me about DGCR that day, had never heard of it. He was intrigued by all my old plastic and said I should come here to see how much they were worth. Circle-stamp Rhyno, 9X Gazelle, etc. in my bag still at that point...

I rarely used the forums back then, but I have DGCR #5. Saw a poster advertising this website at a nine holer outside of Quakertown, PA (I lived there then). I uploaded a lot of scorecards and some course pages, but have been in and out since.

welcome back! i found this site a year or so before i joined when searching disc related info. i don't know why i didn't join right off but at least i didn't wait 17 years like i did with the PDGA.
:doh:

And look who replies first.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL Still looking for that life I guess.

Pro Tip: do this.

Control Panel
Settings and Options
Edit Ignore List
BogeyNoMore

Disc Dog! Last quote of yours was Aim For The Chains, sadly he's not here anymore. Or at least not under that username.

And look who replies first.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL Still looking for that life I guess.

Pro Tip: do this.

Control Panel
Settings and Options
Edit Ignore List
BogeyNoMore

Haven't posted since 9/17...just to jab at Bogie?

At least OMD is a decent troll. Your posts just suck.

Latest posts