• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Items in the bag

Snacks-Jerky, cliff bar, stuff like that. Towel, extra pencils for the scorecard, sunscreen, my camelbak bladder, and now that I have a bigger bag I have extra putters so I can warm up before rounds more effeciently. Extra layers of clothes for cold rounds as well.

i know there is a bunch of these threads....i dont feel like prerubing you tho

Hand sanitizer, a small first aid kit, something to throw at trees in case a disc gets stuck...bottle opener...

Not counting discs.

Towels - Quantity depending on forecast and weather history
Hand Warmers - again based on forecast
power bars at least 2 per round in the bag, (more in the summer)
OTC Drugs - Tylenol, Sudafed, Immodium, Benadryl
First Aid Kit - band aids, cleaning wipes, etc
Socks, long sleeve shirt - in ziploc bag if weather might need
5 Hour Energy - just in case I need a boost
Kleenex - in a ziploc bag as well
DG Supplies - Rule Book, re-useable scorecard, pencils, golden retriever, extra mini,
2 Gatorades (i have 2 bottle holders), or if it's really hot, then water. I don't like hot gatorade, but can handle hot water.
small/bright flashlight - you just never know
Bug Spray / sun screen - depending on weather/season

That's it, haha. All are mini bottles, or grouped together to take up very little space. But I like to be prepared. I keep a fairly stocked box in my car on tourney days that has more of this stuff to refill as needed. Nothing like getting an energy drought, or allergic reaction on the course, and not having the means to speed up recovery.

I have... A towel, pencils, a little pad of paper, a sharpie, and some golf tees. The tees and the paper are for marking CTPs, mostly. A drink sometimes, and a snack if I feel like the round is gonna take a while.

Towel, sweatshirt if the weather might get nasty, beef jerky, typically some cashews, water, beer, lighter (aka bottle opener), fo twenneh, etc

A baseball and a mini flashlight. I tend to play until dark and I need to be able to see the disc I got stuck in the tree and knock it out with the baseball. :\

Depending on the course you are playing you may need the emergency T.P. I keep some rolled flat in a Ziploc bag in mine. Even if you are playing where there are bathrooms, be prepared and carry some just in case.

When I travel to a course I even put a roll in the car. I am not going to use a sock or mother nature to wipe!

Not too much extra...

Toilet paper and wet wipes in a compressed ziplock
Extra trash bags
Folding knife
Lighter
Pens
Scorecards
Hand warmers
Extra socks
Towels
Sunglasses
Rain gear / extra layer if the weather is iffy

Rain shell
warm, waterproof gloves
watchcap
Slingshot & marbles (for getting discs out of trees I can't climb)
Waterproof tape (for fingers starting to blister)
Alcohol wipes (for removing tree sap)

Rule book, pencils, metallic sharpie (for marking an ace disc, of course), reusable scorecards, golf balls (for projectile), multi-tool and/or lock back pocket knife, headphones, and a towel.

I have... A towel, pencils, a little pad of paper, a sharpie, and some golf tees. The tees and the paper are for marking CTPs, mostly. A drink sometimes, and a snack if I feel like the round is gonna take a while.

Always. Drink ALWAYS. A snack almost always, and of the type that should I not need it one particular round, I can just leave it in the bag to be available for the next round.

Unless of course it's a very short and easy course. My home course is something like 4 kilometers to walk, and total elevation change (going up and down several times) of well over 100 meters. Time usually some 2 hrs. Youre going to need a gulp or two of drink. :D

Dehydration or low blood sugar are probably the stupidest way to mess up a round. You easily get headaches and a pissy mood even when not on the course if these things happen... then combine them with ultra pissy mood because you're shooting like $hit... not a place where I want to be, or to unleash on my fellow card members. :thmbdown:

I keep 4 towels in the bag incase its raining during the round. I keep advil, hard candy, toilet paper/baby wipes in different ziploc bags... just incase...haha. I also keep a lacrosse ball incase I get a disc stuck in a tree. Its good to keep plenty of pencils, a sharpie, and extra minis incase you or someone else loses one. Good to keep snacks on you too incase you cant eat before the round...oh and a lighter

Alcohol wipes for removing poison ivy oils immediately!

Knife, drink, snack, sand paper, gloves.

Towel
Sharpie's
pencils
magic eraser to scrub off pointless graffiti on the yellow band of the baskets
golden retriever
gold bong/birdie bag
25' tape measure to get disc out of trees
flashlight in case it gets dark and I need to charge a glow disc
mini's
water

Towel
Sharpie's