• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Jawbreaker Plastic?

I'm still obsessed with putters and grabbed a Strawberry Jawbreaker Banger-GT.

Interested to see how it likes cold weather.

how long until Innova copies this and what will they call it?

In all seriousness... Trilogy has their Classic/ClassicBlend/ClassicSoft a.k.a. Zero Hard/Zero Medium/... and so on. To me, Jawbreaker has similarities to Classic Blend, and there is room for Discraft to make firmer and softer Jawbreaker plastics (IMHO).

So will Innova respond with similar plastics? They already have different blends, such as KC Pro, JK Pro, McPro, etc., but maybe they'll consider more? Time will tell...

just got a Roach in Jawbreaker, really digging the feel, this may become my main go-to putter- can't decide between wizard and Roach- may carry both for a while

seems to be great mix for cold weather/winter play as well. not to mention it really looks super cool too.

The jawbreaker challys i have feel great. Waiting to see how they feel once it really heats up in the desert. Would love a blend thats a tad firmer for my tastes.
I wont complain though, its better than pro d

The jawbreaker challys i have feel great. Waiting to see how they feel once it really heats up in the desert. Would love a blend thats a tad firmer for my tastes.
I wont complain though, its better than pro d

Anything is better than Pro D. Bout time Discraft.

I've been hearing rumors of a 'Laffy Taffy' blend that will directly compete with Jawbreaker.

Interested in this for sure I would buy a leopard in this plastic if they make one. Have you heard anything new about it lately please post if you do. I love my JB Zone couldn't believe how OS it is (first zone I ever threw) I don't use it often but when I do it's totally predictable.

I've been hearing rumors of a 'Laffy Taffy' blend that will directly compete with Jawbreaker.

I wonder if this is the splatter crap we have been hearing about. From what I understand it's just star with splatter. Pretty weak if so lol. I need to check out this jawbreaker tho.

With the warm weather today I was working my jawbreaker challengers. Man these are nice for turnover up shots and long putts. The micro bead makes these really comfortable in the hand.

Good disc discraft!

After my putting failures at last weekend's tournament I decided to make a putter change. Going back to my trusty old friend the Banger. I used them for about two years but got away from them because Pro-D and Soft-X plastic are awful. Been putting with my Ti Bangers the past few days to get used to them again.

First impressions of these Jawbreakers that I just got in the mail are that they feel really great. Not real stiff like the 350g Pa1's I had been using for a while but firm enough. They have a tackiness about them that I'm real happy about. The swirly colors look great. My big question is about durability. I'll report back about that.

Attachments

• IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 48