• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jessica Weese your series big bead Aviar in Nexus plastic

PanicKJ

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Picked up three, figured I would put up a quick review since there isn't a whole lot of information out there.

It is very similar to a Yeti Pro. Feels the same, the run I have is slightly puddle topped. Like the early runs of the yeti pro. The last run of yeti pro I bought had a elongated bead. Don't know if it was accidentally made that way, or if Innova changed the mold but I didn't buy any more after that.

Stability wise it is on par with your KC pro, threw them into a nice headwind here in Florida and they stood their ground just fine.

I would say if you like the yeti Pro but want more stability, or a slightly less concave top, you need to buy this putter. Personally I will probably stick with my KC Aviar. For whatever reason I spin putt exceptionally well with these Nexus putters, but my push putt is off. Perhaps the extra grip is not helping me get a clean release.

Picked up three, figured I would put up a quick review since there isn't a whole lot of information out there.

It is very similar to a Yeti Pro. Feels the same, the run I have is slightly puddle topped. Like the early runs of the yeti pro. The last run of yeti pro I bought had a elongated bead. Don't know if it was accidentally made that way, or if Innova changed the mold but I didn't buy any more after that.

Stability wise it is on par with your KC pro, threw them into a nice headwind here in Florida and they stood their ground just fine.

I would say if you like the yeti Pro but want more stability, or a slightly less concave top, you need to buy this putter. Personally I will probably stick with my KC Aviar. For whatever reason I spin putt exceptionally well with these Nexus putters, but my push putt is off. Perhaps the extra grip is not helping me get a clean release.

So these are pretty soft?

Not soft, but grippy, slightly more flex than kc pro. Feels exactly like a yeti pro, probably same blend

I got mine today. I like them a lot. They have a slight puddle top, but it did not seem to do anything to the flight. They honestly feel like some of my favorite runs of wizards in regards to the rigidness and feel of the plastic. They feel like a stiffer supersoft wizard in regards to the flex. Pretty firm with a slight give to it. They also are tacky and it feels like a little rubber is mixed in. They honestly felt great to me for driving and putting. They were pretty floaty putting for me and really grabbed the chains. I could see these becoming my driving and putting putters.

I got mine today. I like them a lot. They have a slight puddle top, but it did not seem to do anything to the flight. They honestly feel like some of my favorite runs of wizards in regards to the rigidness and feel of the plastic. They feel like a stiffer supersoft wizard in regards to the flex. Pretty firm with a slight give to it. They also are tacky and it feels like a little rubber is mixed in. They honestly felt great to me for driving and putting. They were pretty floaty putting for me and really grabbed the chains. I could see these becoming my driving and putting putters.

Thanks for the update. Sounds like between Gateway Soft and Supersoft, if I'm reading you right? I might have to try one. My wallet is hating us right now...

Got my paws on one of these a couple days ago when I stopped by GGGT. I won't be buying one since I'm happy with my Wizards, but I am absolutely pumped about this plastic and dreaming of a Nexus Roc.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts