• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kure Beach, NC

When I am playing again I will go play it, and be sure to behave like a decent human. I will also call out any shameful scrubs.

I played the other day and actually had to ask an officer to move so I could throw. He was walking the course backwards...right down the middle of the fairways. I have no problem with the open container law...as I do not drink. But there should be some courtesy and discretion on their part. Just my opinion.

Tuesday

Hey, Great day at The KURE. Ill be there tomarrow....Number 4 is kinda hard with the north wind. Saw two crazy looking porcupines, and one racoon.
Think they might have had rabies. Wrist Hurt.....

I played the other day and actually had to ask an officer to move so I could throw. He was walking the course backwards...right down the middle of the fairways. I have no problem with the open container law...as I do not drink. But there should be some courtesy and discretion on their part. Just my opinion.

Its not Landfall.....

Latest posts