• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

large ammo pouch bag for you cheapos

You actually have to think and or be creative when making a bag for yourself. Not just respond to what others are doing and following suit. That is what counterculture is all about.

Edit: Harkey's bag wont have a plastic frame's edges poking through the material, or the bottom wearing out. That thing looks bomb proof.

You can fit an accordion divider in there as well. This limits your disc capacity to 7, 6 in the divider & 1 jammed in the extra space.

Purists, avert your eyes, we wouldn't want your sensibilities challenged with this horrific capitalism busting death of DG as we know it bag!!

Removed stupid latch, added velcro, cut crappy strap, looped existing piece of strap, put caribiner on and used strap from Crunch bag.

attachment.php

The requested overhead shot:

attachment.php

With the flap down:
attachment.php

Got a 3 magazine 9mm ammo pouch coming that we are going to sew on the side and a canteen holder for the other side. This adds another 10 bucks to the bag so we are in for 18.

I like the way it feels on my shoulder....it feels like....freedom. :p

Also coming, an elastic mini holder and pencil holders.

Attachments

• DSC07710.jpg
    DSC07710.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC07711.jpg
    DSC07711.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC07712.jpg
    DSC07712.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 146
pencil holder:
attachment.php

mini thong:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07713.jpg
    DSC07713.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC07714.jpg
    DSC07714.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 146
8796.jpg

I used this bag for about a year before I got an Innova Deluxe bag. I took the canvas divider out in the middle and made a drink holder on the one side. Holds about 8 discs. I'll post a picture of my handy work when I get it out of the trunk.

I got this one too and use it for traveling because it folds up so small. Made by Rothco and called the "map case".

http://www.amazon.com/5796-OLIVE-DRA.../dp/B001KQJ3LU

So now you have spent more than you would have for a bag that fits your purpose better and sewed some ugly little straps onto it? lol this thread is great.

So now you have spent more than you would have for a bag that fits your purpose better and sewed some ugly little straps onto it? lol this thread is great.

I'm guessing it will outlast almost any "starter" bag, it also has style which most small bags do not have. I like it. :p

Someone posted about the Kelty Jaunt bag that they found at TJ Maxx. This reminded me of that. Mostly because I found the same bag. Not the army styling you got goin' on.
IMAG0068.jpg

Fits 6 Drivers and 4 Mids in the main pocket, and two in the front, and enough wiggle room in the main pocket for the water bottle holder in the side. take 1 disc out for a good fit though.
IMAG0067.jpg

Here's the best part though.
IMAG0071.jpg

These are the same size...so....
IMAG0072.jpg

Now that's a handy travel bag.
IMAG0073.jpg

I just feel a beverage holder is absolutely critical.
While a cute college girl might do well, I want one as a sewn part of my bag. Ba dum bum.

This is my $1 Goodwill bag. I threw a few dividers in it, but the best part is the attatched cooler!! Holds a 6 pack easily!
DSCF1512.jpg

This is my $1 Goodwill bag. I threw a few dividers in it, but the best part is the attatched cooler!! Holds a 6 pack easily!
DSCF1512.jpg

That's a good looking bag for a buck! I seen alot of bags that work, but yours looks like it was designed for DG.

dang thats a sweeeet setup lopan
Thanks...WAY easier walking around the airport with that than with a backpack and a Revo Carolina...:wall:...
If you got a TJ Maxx in the area, I'd go take a gander if you're in need on a bag. The other guy that posted cut off the waist straps completely. I just cut off all but the padding part, and tucked it in the back (where it's designed to be able to hide) for some extra padding.
This thing was originally a "lumbar pack." AKA: a hiker's fanny pack.
DSCF1512.jpg

That thing looks like a good time with a strap attached.

Thanks for the ammo bag idea. I just ordered one earlier tonight. I had been looking for a cheap option to hold 6 discs or so for a little while now. This looks like it will work perfectly on those days I don`t feel like carrying my regular Fade bag. I`ll let you know how it works out.