• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

Oh I agree that any putter/disc can roll. I've just noticed more with my Zero Pures. I've spent time putting with aviars - kc, dx and McPro, judges, Wizards and ions. I never noticed this many roll aways. Again, maybe it's coincidence that my pures are landing such that they roll away more often than other putts caught and edge, maybe it's the pures themselves, I don't know. I'll keep putting with them as I do like them, but man these things roll lol. Its probably the man behind the putter and I'm just looking to blame something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One course I play is in mountains, where almost every basket is on an incline. Any of the putters I've used there have and will roll. Firm, soft, lid, not lid, you name it. If ANY putter gets on edge where the ground isn't level, it's rolling. I wouldn't drop a putter you like because of perceived "rollability". ;)

One course I play is in mountains, where almost every basket is on an incline. Any of the putters I've used there have and will roll. Firm, soft, lid, not lid, you name it. If ANY putter gets on edge where the ground isn't level, it's rolling. I wouldn't drop a putter you like because of perceived "rollability". ;)

Not perceived. The pure has a +3 roll. Over rollable for sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the course I am playing using Zero Hard Pure as my main putter and Opto and Grip-Line Pure for approaches (need to get an overstable compliment to it into my bag but it is not here or now) I rarely get any roll aways but I do overshoot the basket with quite some at times. I am playing on a pretty flat course and on those few holes that is ellivated I usually go just beneath basket cause I am holding back or way away cause I did go for it a bit to much.

ya, I will approach and lay up with Pures but if I'm running the basket I'm using Aviars unless there's a backstop.

grip pures for president!

Ricky Wysocki was throwing a Fuzion/GL Pure a lot at De La during the Memorial Cup, so I guess he's bagging it... for now. Didn't look like it was performing all that awesomely for him, but maybe in the later rounds he'll work some magic with it...

Ricky Wysocki was throwing a Fuzion/GL Pure a lot at De La during the Memorial Cup, so I guess he's bagging it... for now. Didn't look like it was performing all that awesomely for him, but maybe in the later rounds he'll work some magic with it...

That spitout on the Lady Hole was pretty sweet. Seemed to work good on true putter holes, seemed likes it his new "safe shot" disc on longer holes.

Is that what he was throwing on Hole 7 at Konopiste too?

Is that what he was throwing on Hole 7 at Konopiste too?

I'm not sure. I only know it was a Pure in the Memorial Cup videos because Ian mentioned what it was (he tends to peek in the players' bags then tells us what they are throwing). Once I saw what it was, I recognized it pretty well. Haven't reviewed the Konopiste tape to see if it was a Pure he was throwing there...

I'm not sure. I only know it was a Pure in the Memorial Cup videos because Ian mentioned what it was (he tends to peek in the players' bags then tells us what they are throwing). Once I saw what it was, I recognized it pretty well. Haven't reviewed the Konopiste tape to see if it was a Pure he was throwing there...

It's super petty of me to correct you on this... buuuuut. It's Master's Cup. It used to be Steady Ed Memorial Master's Cup, but the Dela club went with Innova this year for whatever reason.

It's super petty of me to correct you on this... buuuuut. It's Master's Cup. It used to be Steady Ed Memorial Master's Cup, but the Dela club went with Innova this year for whatever reason.

You are correct on that. Old age is beginning to affect me... :doh:

Latest posts