• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Bolt Approved

It's just their new 372 speed driver...you know, turning Joes into Pros...

max wt 175.1g
diameter 21.1
height 1.7
depth: 1.1
inside rim diameter: 16.4
rim thickness: 2.4 (!)

With that big of a rim its gonna be warp speed again

scratches head.... Lat's list of recent releases

Diamond
Havoc
Pain
Flow
River
Fuze

There ain't much warp speed in that list.

I will say it, "Striker is a stable version of the river". I throw this disc on a rope dead straight up to 300', up to 325' with a small S-shot. I can do the same with the GL Riot, but I can hit 330' up to 350' with the S-shot. The Striker and Riot are nice stable discs (not overstable) that have great control.

I do agree that Latitude does need a slightly overstable fairway driver. No, the Trident and XXX don't count as SLIGHTLY overstable. I have to power down my Blitz or severly hyzer my Riot into a moderate headwind for straight shots. I am just saying that they need something in the slot: Speed 7-9 Glide: 4 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 (Banshee territory).

striker is basically a TL what we need from lat 64 is a 11x cal tooled teebird...now that is something i could get on board with...esp if it is slightly larger diameter like most lat stuff.

I have never gotten the comparison between Strikers and Rivers. My Strikers throw very differently then my Rivers.

exciting, i don't even care what speed of disc it is. though a medium-high stability fairway driver would hit the spot.

All the strikers ive thrown have been way beefier than my teebirds and eagles. I definitely dont see them as a TL whatsoever

I throw rivers for slow turnovers, anny shots, tailwind drives, and huge wide open S-curves.

I use strikers for dead-staight shots, hyzer turns, annys into the wind, and low power flick shots.

They are both control discs, but the river is just more understable and slower than the striker. Both discs have their uses and both of them are in my bag.

Back to the Bolt: I hope it is a less stable version of the Halo but more stable than the Havoc. I would love a Latitude 64 Nuke. The Havoc is like a Nuke SS (at least GL, Opto is more stable but still has huge S-curve), and the Halo is too stable to be a distance driver for me. The Flow has been working for me, but my Nuke seems to best it by 25 to 30 feet every time.

Last edited:

Latest posts