• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

Video up on Lat's YouTube with the player formally known as the beard.

Mediums at release and hards to follow in the fall...

i will be looking at these too. that's one problem i have with the ridge - not deep enough to curl the fingers under for good spring. i feel like i'm balancing it on my fingertips rather than letting my fingers naturally curl under since the nose and shoulder don't fill out my hand.

the wizard, aviar, anode/ion and mercy are the best feeling putters for me so far. hopefully these will be moderately overstable like the ridge, but i doubt it.

I agree, he's kind of looking his age in that video. I know he's not planning on playing the tournament circuit that he used to, but I hope he keeps playing and keeps his conditioning up. Otherwise, he's gonna start looking older pretty fast I think.

I'm excited to see the man in August for the fort steili open...And see the dagger in action first hand. I'll want to see consistent putts from 30' to draw me in any more.

I like how he says, "now let's see how they fly" followed by a 15 foot putt.

:doh:

I will be trying one of them when they are released. I want a white one in a 174/175 with a blue stamp ( if they make one ). Not that excited about the "medium" being the first out but, I will let me know if I want to acquire a ZeroHard or Feldys Xtra firm one in the future.

Come on June 1st... I wonder if DD will post then up early...that date is a Sunday.

Last edited:
feldy looks tired, man. i hope he's doing alright.

Being a DG ambassador is not all glitz and glamor my man :(. Things can get rough out there!

Take it easy on the guy :). I am 43 and I dont look like I did when I was 23.

Even though I have aged very well because people are surprised to find out my age when I tell them. Most people think I am in my mid thirties...:thmbup:.

I will be trying one of them when they are released. I want a white one in a 174/175 with a blue stamp ( if they make one ). Not that excited about the "medium" being the first out but, I will let me know if I want to acquire a ZeroHard or Feldys Xtra firm one in the future.

Come on June 1st... I wonder if DD will post then up early...that date is a Sunday.

The hard will probably be a few months later and I don't know if they'll ever release the extra firm again like the limited release ones. They're stiff but not incredibly more than the zero hard is. Chances are if that date is a Sunday they'll go online for sale with DD at 11pm central that Saturday night before. Someone will work that night or the day Sunday to pull and package orders then they'll ship out Monday. That's just my assumption though from the way it's been the past few months with releases on the first of the month.

The hard will probably be a few months later and I don't know if they'll ever release the extra firm again like the limited release ones. They're stiff but not incredibly more than the zero hard is. Chances are if that date is a Sunday they'll go online for sale with DD at 11pm central that Saturday night before. Someone will work that night or the day Sunday to pull and package orders then they'll ship out Monday. That's just my assumption though from the way it's been the past few months with releases on the first of the month.

Thanks for the info. :thmbup:

I might be a disc golf dork and stay up to order one when they go live just after midnight! :)

Picked up two Zero Medium Daggers from the DD RV that was in Lincoln, NE today. Used them in our league round and putted amazingly well with them without having any practice. I'm coming from Challengers, so it's a similar feel in terms of bead, but a more blunt, fuller nose. They also do seem to float more as designed, so probably not a very good throwing putter, but a solid putting putter for sure. I guess now I'll have to buy some Judges for throwing and start making the Trilogy switch...Had I known these weren't on the market yet, I would have picked up some more and spread the love. You guys are missing out on these!

Picked up two Zero Medium Daggers from the DD RV that was in Lincoln, NE today. Used them in our league round and putted amazingly well with them without having any practice. I'm coming from Challengers, so it's a similar feel in terms of bead, but a more blunt, fuller nose. They also do seem to float more as designed, so probably not a very good throwing putter, but a solid putting putter for sure. I guess now I'll have to buy some Judges for throwing and start making the Trilogy switch...Had I known these weren't on the market yet, I would have picked up some more and spread the love. You guys are missing out on these!

How does the Zero Medium plastic feel?

Pretty good...It's definitely got some flex in the flight plate, but if you were to taco it, it would hold instead of springing back like soft plastics tend to do. It's hard to describe because the disc as a whole is fairly stiff, but the lack of stiffness can be felt as you press your thumb on the top of the disc.