• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Dagger

I missed out on the Daggers today. I was thinking they were going live at midnight tonight and was going to nerd out and get some first picks on a white one. Funny thing was that DD sent out an email at 12:47 am this morning. I had checked the site several times to see if they went up early and had no luck. I even checked my email about 12:30 am today before going to bed.

Now for the rest of the story...

I slept in and did not get on line till 2 pm at work on my break and saw the email and found out there were only some ugly yellow-green or orange ones left with ugly stamp colors. Lat needs to step up the disc/stamp color options...I am bummed...:( I will find you white with a blue foil stamp Dagger ( if you exist). You gonna help me out Steeze? :thmbup:

I have a pair of white with red stamps. I don't remember seeing any blue stamps when I checked, but it was a small stack anyway...

I missed out on the Daggers today. I was thinking they were going live at midnight tonight and was going to nerd out and get some first picks on a white one. Funny thing was that DD sent out an email at 12:47 am this morning. I had checked the site several times to see if they went up early and had no luck. I even checked my email about 12:30 am today before going to bed.

Now for the rest of the story...

I slept in and did not get on line till 2 pm at work on my break and saw the email and found out there were only some ugly yellow-green or orange ones left with ugly stamp colors. Lat needs to step up the disc/stamp color options...I am bummed...:( I will find you white with a blue foil stamp Dagger ( if you exist). You gonna help me out Steeze? :thmbup:
Communitydiscs.com probably has some.

Communitydiscs.com probably has some.

Forget to check them earlier, thanks for the heads up!

They had one 174 in white left and it is headed into my hands!

I am wanting a blue stamped one...I am gonna say when it gets here the stamp will be Red though :\. This is a thrower anyway so I really should not care.

Well DD ran out of these super quick, guess ill wait for other retailers to post some online :/

Well DD ran out of these super quick, guess ill wait for other retailers to post some online :/

They have more in the 173-174 range in light blue, orange, red, white.

Got mine from Community Discs, awesome service, updates and quick shipping for only $1. Dont know what they have left though.

Last edited:
feldberg didn't just get old out of nowhere, but i do think the beard hid some of his age this past year or so.

I ordered two white 173s from discnation yesterday. Pretty excited for them to get here. I like my KC Pros, but wouldn't mind something floatier.

I'm a fan of beaded putters, and also a fan of Feldberg. I've been putting really well with the Judge, so I doubt I'll switch to this for putting, but I'm likely to get one or two to mess with when they are released in the hard plastic.

Squeezed in an order from Disc Golf Store yesterday. $10.99 + free shipping. I gets 'em quick from Texas.

I got mine today! 174 orange with purple stamp, cool looking disc, really floats in the air. Not the best windfighting putter out there but for anyone who loves to make their puts really float in, instead of chrushing the chains, this putter might be something for you.

Just watched DF's introductory video.... "If you're learning to push putt, it's perfect for that. If you're a spin putter, it's perfect for that." I'm trying to be a push putter so I'm almost buying Dave's rap there. I am curious but I'm not buying one til I can get my hands on it

Got my Dagg's today. Definitely softer than I'm use to. I kinda like the shape and feel in the hand. I'll let you know how they putt later. I'm excited for the stiffs though.

Got a med-light blue Dagger today. Not too much softer than my Zero Hard Mercies which is good. I bought it for upshots to get more float than the Mercy which is my circle putter. I'm surprised at how much LSS it has, even more than my FLX Challengers. I'm sure it will break in quickly.