• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

They retooled the Visions and made them stable. Originally they were really flippy. I wonder if the Fury was Lat's answer to filling that spot.

I forgot about the Vision. Man this is a tough choice picking between these two.
The problem I have found (and read) with Visions is that they can be inconsistent. Iv'e had one that flew similar to a Avenger or something, and others that have been Avenger-SS flippy. My vote would be for a Fury honestly.

Fury. I pair it with OLF's and it's great. Holds an anny all the way to the ground, sky annys, rollers, sky rollers. Really great disc.

Ok Cool Fury sounds like the disc for me then. :hfive:

I thought about the Vision for a few,but then read a few pages. It was a no brainer. :D

I've been throwing the Saints as of late and I'm loving this speed 9 disc.

Would a Fury be the best compliment to the Saint?

I see it's flight numbers are similar to the Rivers numbers. Does it fly like a faster River as well?

Sorry for the questions. As of late I've come to the conclusion that Speed 9 discs are what suits me best. So I'm looking around for a good Saint companion.

I carry my goto drivers in the flap of my grip A
It will fit 2 drivers very nicely
They are the saint and the fury.

This is fascinating...I asked Tomas at Lat64 about the story behind the Vision

Hi Art

It has never been retooled, we have changed the settings in the machine so that the disc looks and flies different than the old ones. The old ones was all over the place in stability. Today they are stable and not as understable as the first batches.

regards
Tomas

Hi Art

It has never been retooled, we have changed the settings in the machine so that the disc looks and flies different than the old ones. The old ones was all over the place in stability. Today they are stable and not as understable as the first batches.

regards
Tomas

I can dig that. Tomas acknowledges the inconsistency and finds a way to fix it. Of course the new Vision wont be a hyzer flip machine like my old ones, but it opens the way for the Fury and different shots with the new Visions.

Hi Art

regards
Tomas

How can one tell the runs apart? I seem to have one Vision that is a tweener. Stable, but can be flipped pretty easily and will ride an anny to the ground if thrown that way.

This particular old stamp Vision has close to an identical flight as my Fury's. The only real difference is how they fade on an anhyzer. The Vision will ride it to the ground and the Fury will pull out slightly at the very end. Thrown flat, they end up with close to the same fade left...within a couple of feet. I think I prefer the grip and feel of the Fury now, though. Hopefully, the next run Fury will retain the same flight.

Just bought a fury. Please tell me this will be more understable than my Saint.

the fury is the under stable cousin to the saint by design so yes it should fit the bill swell. My control drivers are saints and furies. don't feel like i need anything else unless the wind is howling.

the fury is an interesting disc. i have never thrown a disc on hyzer that appears to be holding it, then it flips up and turns right for a bit only to fade back at the end. its like it takes a left turn 1/3 into its flight. the turn is fun to watch and also tricky to control.

If you are trying out the fury give it some time to dial it in. Once you figure out how it wants to be thrown its a magical disc .

Last edited:
Is it possible that the Fury is a glidier Valkyrie?

I won't be able to get a Fury for a while. I'm just curious if I keep throwing my Valk that the transition from my Valkyrie will be an easy one.

Is it possible that the Fury is a glidier Valkyrie?

I won't be able to get a Fury for a while. I'm just curious if I keep throwing my Valk that the transition from my Valkyrie will be an easy one.
maybe a 7/10 valk. but i would still say the fury has more glide.