• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

I have both a Fury and an Underworld coming.
Haven't been this excited in a while!

I have both a Fury and an Underworld coming.
Haven't been this excited in a while!

me and my underworld haven't really seen eye to eye yet :\
but me and my fury are really hitting it off well :thmbup:
me, my saint, and my fury are having a party every time i hit the course :p

Occasionally threw my Opto Fury and liked it, but went back to throwing a Leopard. Yesterday on a whim, I pulled out my Fury and parked back to back 300 ft holes, which is good for me. I will continue to throw the Fury!

I too feel as though I like it more than the River.....:|

The GL Fury has been bagged! Been looking for a disc like this for a while, not too flippy, lots of glide, and feels great in the hand!

The GL Fury has been bagged! Been looking for a disc like this for a while, not too flippy, lots of glide, and feels great in the hand!

If you don't have a Saint already, you will need to get one.
The Fury and the Saint go together like peanut butter and jelly
(unless you have a peanut allergy)

So Nutella and Jelly?

Has anyone tried rolling these? I really want to start learning a roller and was wondering if this can be a good disc for it. I have an Underworld right now, still planning on getting the Fury to go with a Saint I won in a tourny.

Tried the Saint a couple of times and they just didn't click w/ me.

Tried the Saint a couple of times and they just didn't click w/ me.

i would recommend that you try it again :thmbup:

I used to carry valks, but now I like the saint/fury combo.
It's like having a fresh/beat valk. with out doing the beat - in time.
If you loose your fury, you just go buy another, no waiting for that perfect seasoning of the next disc in line for that understable spot.

Last edited:
i would recommend that you try it again :thmbup:
If you loose your fury, you just go buy another, no waiting for that perfect seasoning of the next disc in line for that understable spot.

I did, 3 different times. I'm still not sure why the Saints just didn't work for me, but they didn't. Maybe the weights (167ish range)? They were all in gold line.

You're right about the out of the box flight. The first time I threw it, I knew I had a winner!

I love my Saint. It's really overstable but glides a mile. I park hole 17 at Reedy Creek with it. That hole is 175 feet straight ahead, then a dogleg left for another 150.

I love my Fury too. Along with my River they are an awesome set. The fury is the most controllable understable disc I've ever used.

I love my Saint. It's really overstable but glides a mile. I park hole 17 at Reedy Creek with it. That hole is 175 feet straight ahead, then a dogleg left for another 150.

I love my Fury too. Along with my River they are an awesome set. The fury is the most controllable understable disc I've ever used.

I love my Saint/Fury Combo too.

Earlier I parked a 392ft hole with my Saint and then two holes later I parked a 384ft hole with the Fury.

I think these two discs are the best one two combo in this speed range.Both glide for miles and if it's windy you can use the Gold Line Saint and it will act like a Fury. Magic man,just magic. :thmbup:

I love my Saint/Fury Combo too.

Earlier I parked a 392ft hole with my Saint and then two holes later I parked a 384ft hole with the Fury.

I think these two discs are the best one two combo in this speed range.Both glide for miles and if it's windy you can use the Gold Line Saint and it will act like a Fury. Magic man,just magic. :thmbup:
Wise guy eh? Very wise indeed!:clap:

How are peoples furys doing as they beat in? Stupid understable or still workable on golf lines? How do they compare to a sidewinder or newer vision? I had been pairing a gl vision with my gl saint and an spd. But I apparently left my vision on the course last week. So I'm looking at the fury as a replacement.

is the fury REALLY comparable to a sidewinder?
why even make the switch? just curious

is the fury REALLY comparable to a sidewinder?
why even make the switch? just curious

If you're talking to me... Idk I throw visions for my understable slot. I have thrown a sidewinder enough to understand how they fly. I said sidewinder because it's a well known well thrown understable control driver. Idk how the fury compares. That why I threw it in. My local store stocks lat, but hasn't ever had any furys for me to try.

I just wanted a idea of the flight pattern and how they beat in, because people seem to like them with saints and I love my saint.

If you're talking to me... Idk I throw visions for my understable slot. I have thrown a sidewinder enough to understand how they fly. I said sidewinder because it's a well known well thrown understable control driver. Idk how the fury compares. That why I threw it in. My local store stocks lat, but hasn't ever had any furys for me to try.

I just wanted a idea of the flight pattern and how they beat in, because people seem to like them with saints and I love my saint.

It's been a long time since I've thrown a sidewinder so I can't comment there, but my beat Furies are still pretty workably understable. They just need a bit more hyzer to keep from turning over.

As for why you would switch: Awesome plastic, awesome glide.

I've tried to put a sidewinder in my bag numerous times but have just never clicked with it. It does get some easy distance though.

My fury is more controllable and his a ton more glide than my sidewinder. Opto plastic is also the best plastic out there. The fury is the best hyzer flip to flat disc I've ever tried.

I've tried to put a sidewinder in my bag numerous times but have just never clicked with it. It does get some easy distance though.

My fury is more controllable and his a ton more glide than my sidewinder. Opto plastic is also the best plastic out there. The fury is the best hyzer flip to flat disc I've ever tried.

so opto is best for hyzer flip? I would assume gold line would be better, just from my experiences with the fuse. Interested to know.