• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

Finding visions that are the same is tough though. One will be dx stingray flippy and the next is much more like a beat gl saint.

Visions with stamps labeled "turnover control & distance driver" fly more like a stingray. Visions with stamps labeled "stable control driver" are similar to a beat in gl saint. The latter being the newer one. Hope this helps ;)

Visions with stamps labeled "turnover control & distance driver" fly more like a stingray. Visions with stamps labeled "stable control driver" are similar to a beat in gl saint. The latter being the newer one. Hope this helps ;)

Hmmm that's good to know. Thanks!

Just put the Fury back in the bag. Having it and the Saint together is a great 1,2 combo.

The Fury can hyzerflip for days and I have those perfect turnovers with it.

I have a Gold Line,but I've never tried the Opto. Is there a big difference in the two?

Just put the Fury back in the bag. Having it and the Saint together is a great 1,2 combo.

The Fury can hyzerflip for days and I have those perfect turnovers with it.

I have a Gold Line,but I've never tried the Opto. Is there a big difference in the two?
My opto is less stable than my gold line. It turns way easier and flips up turns right the fade is super late if any. Gold line will turn but pan out quicker and a more bitey fade. I bag both but throw the gold line way more, my opto is more of a utility/extreme anny disc.

My opto is less stable than my gold line. It turns way easier and flips up turns right the fade is super late if any. Gold line will turn but pan out quicker and a more bitey fade. I bag both but throw the gold line way more, my opto is more of a utility/extreme anny disc.

That is good to know man. There is hole out here at one of the courses I play at that the Opto would be perfect for.

I could hyzerflip it and watch it Sail right to the basket on an extreme anhyzer.

thanks for the info. :thmbup:

so opto is best for hyzer flip? I would assume gold line would be better, just from my experiences with the fuse. Interested to know.

My Opto Fury was giving me some sweet hyzer flips today. It is starting to beat in nicely. I need take my Gold Line Fury off the shelf and compare.

I might try a Goldline too. My 170 opto was a perfect hyzerflip disc when I first got it but now it's a great hyzerflip disc with a hard right fade. Great for dogleg rights.

But I really would like the hyzerflip to a long laser disc that it was when I first got it.

My Avenger SS and Opto Fury are both getting pretty beat in. I want to replace one of them. What I want is a great hyzer flip to straight disc right out of the box that will stay that way for a while. The Fury was perfect but beat in to great turnover disc in only a couple of months.

I'm thinking a heavy GL Fury?

My Avenger SS and Opto Fury are both getting pretty beat in. I want to replace one of them. What I want is a great hyzer flip to straight disc right out of the box that will stay that way for a while. The Fury was perfect but beat in to great turnover disc in only a couple of months.

I'm thinking a heavy GL Fury?

I'm having this same issue. My Fury beat in way faster than Opto used to.

I tried a Discmania TD2, and it wasn't doing it for me. Not as understable (for me) as I hoped it would be, so hyzer flipping wasn't going well.

When you figure something out, report back. I'm on a disc buying moratorium so I am stuck with the Fury for the time being.

I'm having this same issue. My Fury beat in way faster than Opto used to.

I tried a Discmania TD2, and it wasn't doing it for me. Not as understable (for me) as I hoped it would be, so hyzer flipping wasn't going well.

When you figure something out, report back. I'm on a disc buying moratorium so I am stuck with the Fury for the time being.

Just got a Bandit. The inbounds flight chart shows a similar "expected" flight path to the Fury's -- it's actually longer. Legacy pinnacle & icon plastic has been damn sturdy for my rivals & patriots.

He's had the Bandit at one time - It's in my bag now. ;)

This is true. Enjoyed the Bandit but found it tougher to dial in than the Fury. If it comes out in Pinnacle I may give it another shot.

Or I could just go back to the Roadrunner. Not sure why I ever ditched that in the first place. Stupid sexy-looking Lat plastic...

This is true. Enjoyed the Bandit but found it tougher to dial in than the Fury. If it comes out in Pinnacle I may give it another shot.

Or I could just go back to the Roadrunner. Not sure why I ever ditched that in the first place. Stupid sexy-looking Lat plastic...

I had a couple of Star Roadrunners I bagged but traded them in for that Latitude plastic too. lol

Ahhh, never thrown westside although I've thrown a lot of Lat64 and I know there number for OS stuff are vastly overrated. My OS Saint is straight to understable and my Fury is my flip disc.

Just got an opto Fury. The Fury, Saint, Vision, Sidewinder, and Roadrunner are fighting to get a spot in the starting line up. In the end, the Eagle will decide who stays.