• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Also, to keep on topic, I actually bought another 170g Saint on GGGT's website. You know, in case of emergency.

You can never have too many Saints in your corner for you!

Seriously, I can count on my Opto Saint when all else fails. It is one disc that is not leaving my bag for the next new shiny piece of plastic.

I love my Saints! (N.O. Saints too)

How would you guys say this disc compares to the DD Escape?
I currently have a 166.5 GL Saint and a 174 GL Saint, but I was thinking of trying out an escape. Any differences I might expect to see?

Thanks! I'm not ashamed to say that I just ordered another one.

MrGlass, I will be starting a new job in Madison on Monday. Would love to catch a round with you sometime this spring/summer.

Ah, thanks! Yeah I was in there to pick up some hard pures and randomly thought about checking for the recycled stuff, didn't see it by the other Lat and didn't care enough to ask. But I might have to check it out someday this week. I have never actually walked into that other room.

Lost my Air Saint in a swollen creek at a private course here a while back. Finally just today I acquired not one, but two Saints. A 166 Opto Sparkle that my friend traded me for "future considerations" and I bought a pretty, lightish blue with a silver stamp RGL Saint at Play it Again. Back in the Saint game! :D

Private course near Winston-Salem?? I need to bring my Saints out that way and introduce them to your Saints. :D

I was thinking of trying this disc out,but not sure if it's what I want for this distance category.

Would the Saint be a good Compliment to my Sidewinders?

One other thing,are they decent during windy days?

I was thinking of trying this disc out,but not sure if it's what I want for this distance category.

Would the Saint be a good Compliment to my Sidewinders?

One other thing,are they decent during windy days?

If your SWs are properly flippy, yeah. They're decent in the wind but I wouldn't rely on them in a stiff headwind. They break in enough that you have to really play the wind instead of just blindly throwing a Firebird and knowing it won't flip over.

If your SWs are properly flippy, yeah. They're decent in the wind but I wouldn't rely on them in a stiff headwind. They break in enough that you have to really play the wind instead of just blindly throwing a Firebird and knowing it won't flip over.

Thanks for the info. :thmbup:

Is the Saint as beefy as an out of the box Champ Teebird?

No, I would only compare the most stable Saint to the flippiest of teebirds. Like old pro, or a new dx

I've tried the saint in most plastics, weights, and flattness levels. I've even had some TL's that were more stable than any of those that I've tried.

Last edited: