• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Recent lurker/reader, first time poster. Wasn't sure I'd have much to contribute, but then I found this thread the same day I picked up my new Pure at GGGT.

Behold, my new mistress. :D

Attachments

• Pure swirl.JPG
    Pure swirl.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 157
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

amazing. gonna stop at GGGT on friday anyway since i need a new opto pure to replace my older one, boom. may as well check out them zeros too.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

amazing. gonna stop at GGGT on friday anyway since i need a new opto pure to replace my older one, boom. may as well check out them zeros too.

Yeah, I love this thing. They had a bin full of white, red, blue, and baby poop brown, and this thing was stuck way in the back. I already had a black in my hands because they had probably a dozen Zero black ones too, but I had to go with this one.

Long story longer, I began playing in 1995 as a teenager and putted with 86 Softies through 99 when I blew out my shoulder and quit playing. I still have my Softies and we picked the game back up again this summer and I'm experimenting with new putters now. Tried Aviar, S Magic, SS Voodoo, and now this Pure. I love the straight flight and glide of the Softie, so I'll probably end up with a Magic of some kind, but I love the shallow rim and flat top of the Pure. Guess I'll have to give a Swan a try too. Played nine at Loch Ness last Sunday with the Pure though and nailed everything in the circle.

Just scooped this up today - so shiny!

$(KGrHqV,!rMFIg6uShb,BSLleyytc!~~60_57.JPG

Well bumping this up.

Has anyone made a timeline with pictures of Swedish plastic?? Mainly curious for myself but it would certaily be nice to be able to put a time frame with the different GL runs.

My most recent purchase, a black gold line Core. Edited the close up stamp on my Instagram account if you wanna check that out, made the holo stamp really pop with colors.

Attachments

• Core (black gold line).jpg
    Core (black gold line).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 40
  • Core Gold Line stamp.jpg
    Core Gold Line stamp.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts