• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude64 new co-owner of Kastaplast

Missed edit window. Here are screenshots of the regular L64 factory:
attachment.php

and the new MotherShip factory:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5469DA0F-1064-4AB7-94CC-A5A19BC5EB5F.jpg
    5469DA0F-1064-4AB7-94CC-A5A19BC5EB5F.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 721D9F21-F817-44A8-8512-3B7D2859291C.jpg
    721D9F21-F817-44A8-8512-3B7D2859291C.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 205
Apartments? Offices? I think I'll ask that question on Lat64's YouTube site where Jonathan did the video showing the buildings.

I 99% of the time watch YouTube on my "smartTV", which does not have comments below. So I often forget about that "option" IRL. So good idea to ask Jonathan.

The Kasta throwers I know were starting to complain about consistency between runs... they still loved the plastic... but were tired of discs flying different each time they bought a new one or three.

Lat64 has the assets to put out a lot more discs for the brand.

Apparently, Lat64 wants to mold everything but another run of Zero Soft Spikes.

Zero medium bursts for me, please. I'm buying several if I ever get the chance. I thought I was the only one who loved this mold as I've never seen anyone else throw it, amateur or team members.

Am I the only one who wants Kastaplast's plastics instead of those that Lat64 uses? I'd say that would be a better option, especially since I don't think that K1 or K2 for that matter really beat in all that much, whereas both Opto and Gold beat in way too fast for my liking.

Booooooooooo

If the plastic changes I'm gonna boycott (who the hell am I, I know)

I want those 3 minutes of my life back:wall:

You didn't like swedish Flava Flav?

And yes, I throw some trilogy, lots actually, but not a Lots. Well, every once in a while it's a Lots.

Am I the only one who wants Kastaplast's plastics instead of those that Lat64 uses? I'd say that would be a better option, especially since I don't think that K1 or K2 for that matter really beat in all that much, whereas both Opto and Gold beat in way too fast for my liking.

Without really knowing, my guess would be that Kastaplast will supply the plastic and design; Latitude 64 will supply the equipment and do the work.

It's all part of an evil plot to conquer the world.

Latest posts