• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude64 new co-owner of Kastaplast

Back to the question about the building attached to the MegaWarehouse....per Latitude 64 "that's the offices".

(I posted the question to the YouTube video where Jonathan showed the buildings and that was the response).

In Tomas Ekström in The Bag 2022 he did have a GÖTE in the bag and said that he (almost) test every disc they make. .

In Tomas Ekström in The Bag 2022 he did have a GÖTE in the bag and said that he (almost) test every disc they make. .

I thought that was cool. He is one of my favorite people in disc golf, genuine and seems to care so much about what he does.

I also think it's great that he still throws a Scythe when they haven't really been run in years.

That guy cracks me up. I like that they let him do crazy stuff to make entertaining content for them.

Yeah, those guys are pretty good facing personalities.
I enjoy them.

As for the kasta stuff from lat64.
They screwing with the plastics, that's what I can tell.
The problem is that I don't have enough old and new to compare in same molds yet at the store. So, I have new soft falks, but I dont have old soft falks. But I do know that the new soft falks are excessively soft now.

k3 is more like classic from DD now though.