• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

League Statistics Platform website

Cheno

Hey everyone,
I've been tinkering with this for a few weeks, but just found out that udisc is also working on a similar project. If I may just link the site to you guys so you can check it out, and possibly give me some feedback that would be appreciated. It's pretty much ready to go (other than a few minor bugs) If there doesn't seem to be any interest in the project long term I might just abandon making it a full fledged service, and use it with friends. If someone out there would like to give it a trial run with their league, I can set that up too. Future iterations would have:

-Doubles
-Handicap
-Brackets
-even more if there's interests

Hope you like it. Cheers..

https://ellbee.me

Love all the stats. Can't use it for my team league but appreciate the effort.

Thank you Audentity. Like I said before, this is a small pet project of mine. In the future if anyone one has a league and would like it to be more suited to their league I'm sure we could modify it to your rules. I'd just hate to sink a lot more time making it a full fledged service without anyone eventually using it. Any questions that anyone else might have for me please feel free to reach out to me, here, or as a pm and ask your questions. Thanks for everything everyone!

Latest posts