• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

least favorite disc IN your bag?

attik34

Birdie Member
least favorite disc IN YOUR Bag and why...

I don't think this has been asked, and I was thinking about this the other day. For me its without a doubt my DX Cheetah. I used to rip this disc, but now its so beat up and flippy that I can barely throw it. I don't know exactly why I keep bringing it with me but I do...

GO GO ...answers!

ESP Pred. I only carry it because it is so beat in it acts like a slightly more overstable teebird and I have been screwing up my teebird throws lately.

Correction: Blizzard Krait. I loved it the first throw, but lately it has not been flying the same as it did the first day. Plus it is hard to find.

Hmmmm.....probably hear sh*t about it, but my least favorite is this black, 12x KC Pro Roc...

Pro-D XL, I never throw this, it just kinda sits in my bag. I usually bring it to loan out if somebody needs a disc.

My leopard. Its a Champion Metal flake, but its green, so I rarely throw it. Very hard to find. Ill usually just throw my Teak or Ascent instead. Both very bright.

This red star Teebird I've got. Sometimes it makes amazing shots, beautiful turnovers and nice hookups. But other times it's awkward and stable, with no consistency whatsoever.

I just don't trust it.

NUKE OS. I use it for LONG thumbers. I can get that thing over 300'. It is WAY to stable for back hand, and to large of a rim for a controllable forehand.

Black Soft Focus putter. I am afraid if I take it out my ION will fall out (2 putter pocket) so I basically used it as filler.

wow, good question, well played

really beat pro d buzzz

i get angry that i even carry it since i throw it so only about twice a year on the course now

Its was my champion mamba but after I got rid of it id have to say it is now probally my statlite roadrunner. Only reason I keep it in the bag is because when its flies correct its so pretty.

Probably my Z Force. I prefer to throw ESP Forces and can crush them. But my Z one is so overstable that I don't even know why I keep it in my bag. The one time this year where it was really windy and I was going to throw it, as soon as I let go, the wind died and it just faded hard. However, I rarely change my bag and never take things out or add for certain courses, so it's probably going nowhere.

A close second would by my ESP Meteor. In competition I can throw it perfectly, but in practice rounds or field work, I can't ever seem to throw it right. For some reason I still trust it when it matters...weird.

Probably the Z Surge SS. I never throw it and if I do I'm reminded why. I should really take it out but I just know if I do I'll wish I had it that day and convince myself I should put it back in.

If I didn't like it, it wouldn't be in my bag.. :|

I guess the disc that gets the least action is my first run sidewinder, superrrr gummy. It's in there for rollers mostly and huge hyzer flips. It sees most of its glory days at flyboy in the last few holes.

X Comet... I've been trying to replace a Z I lost earlier this year; it just doesn't act the same. My old Z was nearly understable, this X is nearly overstable.

Z Comet why did you leave me?!?!?!?!

flat top roc or z buzzz. They are both in the bag cover about the same shot for me and i sit there debating which one i should throw.

My z comet comes in close second cuz my form isn't perfect so its not consistent for me

I guess my Anode. I'd take it out and put an Ion back in but I want to see how it wears in.

Either that or my Pro Valk+ (that isn't labeled + :thmbdown: )

F2 Opaque Black Champ mamba. I just haven't gotten the feel for it........yet

Latest posts