• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

i'd love to try this disc Lion!!! I have all the Legacy discs and I am super excited for them to release a fairway!!

Would this be the Ace race disc?

Is this the disc you would recieve if you did an Ace race tourney with Legacy Discs? Or would it be the Ghost?

You guys are not testers. You're just entering a drawing for a free disc. Its not like they are going to care what you guys say about it and tweak it.

I'll test the disc out for sure. My game is centered around fairway drivers so this seems right up my alley, so to speak. Just let me know Lion.

You guys are not testers. You're just entering a drawing for a free disc. Its not like they are going to care what you guys say about it and tweak it.

I just installed a course at a church camp that I am involved with this summer and am looking for a type of fairway driver that they can use . Right now all they have are some ace race zeppelins, and some factory 2nd sharks.. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I was buying 30+ discs at the end of the day

please throw my name in the ring. I'm always happy to try out new plastic on these KC courses and I think I can give a fair review. Haven't tried any Legacy yet, but I sure would like to.

When it comes to ace races legacy will offer any of there discs for an ace race based on what the event wants. This helps introduce the mold or molds to the area. I've seen ace races for most of the molds.

Also it is a fact that Legacy reads these threads and they will read the reviews. They want pro and amuetur feedback on all there plastic and discs. It helps on marketing and tells them where they need to go when they present these discs to the public and all skill levels.

Trust me when I say that the Rico's follow these threads and are very fair when it comes to input and meeting needs of its loyal disc followers. I currently throw three discs of theirs and let them know everything I here and see. If you have a complaint message me and I will relay it.

Is this the disc you would recieve if you did an Ace race tourney with Legacy Discs? Or would it be the Ghost?

Latest posts