• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 6th release the RIVAL, its coming

Any updates on the Rival, Lion? Maybe a tease about how it flies, a pic of the wing... Stamp... Something

Put me in for the drawing. I got the world class Brown Deer Park tI test it out on. No better course out there

Tester

It'll be my birthday in September, I'll be more than happy to give them a few hucks.

^^Mine too. :) I'm getting used to the ghosts, and I've been trying a lot more mids and fairways, so I'd be more than happy to give these a toss.

I got my first Legacy disc's (ghosts) at the Ace Run a few weeks ago. The disc instantly made my bag. I would love to test the Rival to see if it can make the bag also. I need to try out a few of there other discs.

I have not yet thrown a legacy disc that felt different than anything out there, no offence but things have been sub par so far, hopefully this will be better. Not trying to derail, That first disc left a bad taste and the plastic was terrible. Looking forward to a fairway slot and not a clone of the wide rim nonsense.