• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

I would post my purple Champ Leo, but I think MrGlass pretty much took care of that one. Mine has flecks of red in the plastic too. One of the best (and most timely) used finds in my "career". And it's not a PreBarry.

Next in line for the bag, might be another 2 years at the rate these beat in. Throwing the crap out of its twin now.
IMAG0056-1.jpg

Newest addition to the wall
IMAG0055-1.jpg

For 5 years down the road
IMAG0033-1.jpg

8+
IMAG0034.jpg

11+
IMAG0035-1.jpg

I'm going to use my DX leopard to see if what everyone says is correct. Hopefully the lower speed helps. I'll keep everyone posted. Bad thing is we are playing for money today, but it's the only time I can get out and I gotta try this leopard out after reading about it all week long. Money comes and goes but hopefully a leopard is forever.

Has anybody thrown the metal flake ones I got one on ebay havent had one in my bag in a long time dont want to put it in the bag unless its gonna fly like my old prenumbers champ rollin machine I lost

My favorite run of leopards Cali! I have 4 of them and my cracked one!

anyone want to help a fellow Leo lover in search of a nice used ole pro-line? :p .. yeah i like that old stamp too but for some reason to me it looks like a badger with a long tail.. well a spotted badger :)