• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

LOLOLOLOLOL

^good idea actually

we had a halex (or whatever) disc as a trophy

Didn't Archy run off with that thing? :\

Man that thing could be used for many things.....paper weight, toilet roll holder, tv remote holder (would have to bend his arms a little), etc.. I would go with the weekly trophy amongst friends....can't go wrong with that amigo..

I was staring at it for awhile, trying desperately to figure out wtf it was, then it hit me. Like a putter.

It looks like 2 spoons for cooking heroin...

How much do you want for it? I'll trade you that Pro Wraith for it!

LOLLLLL<3

I was actually going to trade you up a proto black magic when I was in NC last but we didn't get a round :(.

It looks like he is letting one rip, and I don't mean a disc...

It took me a couple of posts to figure out that it's a sculpture. Based on the remote, at first glance, I thought it was some crazy remote controller holder.

I second the traveling trophy idea, but it needs to go to whoever does the worst, and that player has to use it instead of a marker disc.

It is kinda cool that it represents two completely different bad shots.

I would make it into a trophy. He did put alot of effort into it right? I would make it mandatory that whoever wins it in a weekly has to have it attached to their bag all week

I actually kind of like it. It's the the Venus de Milo, but it's not hideous. I can understand why you'd not like it if you don't like the guy. But he did invest some time into it. I work with welders all day. I'd say that's a 2 hr project minimum.

Latest posts