• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest hole you've played

...and the 975 at Hawk Hollow isn't downhill. You have to shoot 200+ feet to get out of the woods and past the creek. Somehow I managed to slip my first drive onto the opposite bank...barely.

930' at Horning's meadow course. It was quite a bit much for a noodle arm, although I liked most of the rest of the course. It's a long open shot up to the mando, and then a turn back into a glade where the basket is.

930' at Horning's meadow course. It was quite a bit much for a noodle arm, although I liked most of the rest of the course. It's a long open shot up to the mando, and then a turn back into a glade where the basket is.

love that hole. it's ridiculous because of the mando. don't go left.

Hole #23 at Milo McIver is 1187 ft.

Thats actually the shorter pin. The long is 100-120 ft further in a more protected area. Easily adds another stroke. We played this longer pin at the Milo Three Play Open. So in a tournament my longest is around 1300' I think. I actually carded a 5 on it in that tournament.

Victor Ashe #3 1130 ft or something crazy like that.. the long pin is simply down the hill in an open grassy knoll from the original pin

hole 18 in bentonville arkansas at Lake Bella Vista, says 1100 ft, id say its close to accurate, stupid hole, just flat and long, no obstacles, but long it was

The longest hole I played was 1500 and its a par 2. The Tiki course at The Grange in Virginia.

It is measured in inches. No joke.

There used to be a course in Elgin B. Robertson Park, Rowlett, TX. One of the holes was way over 1000 feet. Seldom mowed with few obstacles, it really isn't missed.

Hole #10 at MetCenter Austin, TX - 1033ft. Gentle right turn the entire hole and trouble at about 350' out screwing with your first toss. The basket is also tucked behind a row of trees. OB left the whole way down.

I have played a hole just over 900 feet in Texas. Everything is bigger down there. Getting a four on it was a good feeling.

Hole 1 at Emery Park in South Wales, NY. If you throw from the gold tees (Black Diamond tees), it is 1166ft. Blue tees is 1100ft, white is 934ft, and red is 782ft.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3037&mode=hi

78806c84_m.jpg

- from gold tee

78efc5c3_m.jpg

- from white tee

The pin is all the way at the bottom, out of the woods and in the clear.

Latest posts