• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Look Out Oregon...

More than likely we'll be back up in a week so we can hit the courses up in Portland.:)

Apothecary and Loki playing Pier together on Sunday, you should invite me and I should drive down! :)

hmm..

against my better judgment, i guess he could come...:rolleyes:

you better be at least as cool as him though.:eek:

:p

silly seems like cool peeps.

Nice!

*Mom, I got invited to play with the cool kids!*

Send me a PM, I'll drive to Portland or even as South as Willamette/Adair. I did last weekend. :)

Sup, all. Just wanted to add my two cents. A couple friends and I played Adair Park yesterday, and I highly recommend adding it to your agenda. Pretty technical for an intermediate, like me, but lots of fun! If you liked Willamette, you will enjoy Adair. More elevation change, and even more difficult putting. Wet, but not too swampy.

Tolan

Nice!

*Mom, I got invited to play with the cool kids!*

Send me a PM, I'll drive to Portland or even as South as Willamette/Adair. I did last weekend. :)

I dunno Silly, could be a trap.
I would still make sure there are no places to get Slurpees nearby.

no milo for us tomorrow.:(

union pacific calls.

monday is a probably...just depends on the UP schedule. they do this wacky schedule 7 on, 7 off...but not really. i guess theyre falling behind or something. who knows. all i know is i need work.:\

Latest posts