• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a Pirahna!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

six30two

Hello,
Does anyone have a Pirahna that they'd be willing to sell me? I've been throwing one for a very long time and recently lost it. Thanks in advance for helping out an old discgolfer!

Ken

Good luck man! People usually charge a pretty penny for these...so if you find any one with multiples and it's a good deal, let me know!
The Pirahna was my first disc....

soft or hard?
Hey Biscoe- Hard is what I was throwing, but I might go for a soft- by soft do you mean 'gummy' or just the soft feel to touch. also, I don't know exactly what weight I was throwing, but I know it wasn't the 150 class.

thanks Biscoe!

Ken

i have a somewhat used hard one somewhere- i'll have to dig it up. i'm certain it's not 150 class. i've also got a new soft one somewhere- they aren't "gummy" but they are noticeably softer-same plastic as the special edition rhynos from '02 or so if you're familiar with those.

used hard one i'll ship for $12. new soft one $30. i can give you pics and weights etc tonight or tomorrow if you'd like. pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.