• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

It was reaally weird today. I found a disc that someone just left in a basket. It was a new Roc with a barcode sticker still on it with no name or number. I was really confused. What do you guys think?

It was reaally weird today. I found a disc that someone just left in a basket. It was a new Roc with a barcode sticker still on it with no name or number. I was really confused. What do you guys think?

Most of the discs that I find are left in the basket, or laying in the middle of the fairway. No Name/No Number, leave it in the parks lost and found, if there is one, or its all yours. Give it to a noob if you don't want it.

Most of the discs that I find are left in the basket, or laying in the middle of the fairway. No Name/No Number, leave it in the parks lost and found, if there is one, or its all yours. Give it to a noob if you don't want it.

Haha there was no lost and found and I decided to give it to my neighbor as his second disc. He was really excited.

Haha there was no lost and found and I decided to give it to my neighbor as his second disc. He was really excited.

Cool. Most of the people that I throw with are older. We have one dude that usualy leaves one disc or more behind every time we throw! I myself have once made it half way down the fairway, before I noticed that I didn't have my bag with me!

Lost disc at Tyler State Park

I left my 169G ornage 5x valk of the right side of hole 27 in the bushes. We played from the long tee and I was short and right but was able to get up and down for a 3. I do not think that my name was on it. If someone finds it please let me know. Thanks.

^^^^^
I wen back to tyler today and found my disc. It was right where I left it.

Cool. Most of the people that I throw with are older. We have one dude that usualy leaves one disc or more behind every time we throw! I myself have once made it half way down the fairway, before I noticed that I didn't have my bag with me!

That would have sucked if you left your bag. I hope i get to the point where I accumulate so many discs that I can give the ones I don't use to noobs or beginners.

I tried to lose a disc yesterday, but moments after finding mine I found another one, unmarked, at SeaTac. I'm not going to tell you anything about it because I can use it and I don't trust you :D, but if you lost a disc at SeaTac yesterday (Sunday, 7/29), PM me about it and I'll be happy to return it if it's yours. I play SeaTac every week and can easily get the disc to Lowell if that's what you prefer.

Sorry if there's a "found discs" thread. I always see this one so I'm posting here. If the person who lost it wants it badly enough they'll come here to post about it anyway.

I lost my glow champ Firebird there a couple of months ago. It had a geen Burnaby Open stamp on it. You ever find or see anything like that around there?

I lost my glow champ Firebird there a couple of months ago. It had a geen Burnaby Open stamp on it. You ever find or see anything like that around there?

I haven't. I haven't seen any Firebirds or glow discs used down at Chainbangerz either. Sunday was the first time I've found a disc on that course, and it was just sitting in the grass beside the path from 18 back to the car. My guess is they overshot 1.

Lost my green BUZZZ SS with Marvin the Martian at Audubon 2 days ago. Info is on it if anyone finds it get it back to me PLEASE

Had a rough month for golfing. Lost my blue metal flake tee bird at jimmy porter, lost my red havoc at Paschall, and now my buzzz at audubon.

Ugh.

Attachments

• BUZZZ MARV.jpg
    BUZZZ MARV.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 12
I haven't. I haven't seen any Firebirds or glow discs used down at Chainbangerz either. Sunday was the first time I've found a disc on that course, and it was just sitting in the grass beside the path from 18 back to the car. My guess is they overshot 1.

Thanks anyhow. It was a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :D

Westminster DGC near Denver, CO. I threw my perfect DX Kite into like these stalk like plants and I never found it. My cousin lost his DX Beast at the exact same hole right before my throw.

Lost and Stolen

Two discs in two days: Black Pro-D Buzzz at Memorial Park in Frankenmuth, MI (stream next to 18) and a stolen yellow translucent Sidewinder at Wickes Woods in Saginaw (7 or 8 in the woods to the left).

The worst part is I'm fairly certain two teenagers stole the Sidewinder because I literally walked over to the spot it fell when one of them picked it up and said "found it", put it in his bag, and walked out. This was in the middle of the course and we never saw the kids again although we definitely should have. One of the kids had a big bushy whiteman's fro and the other was dark haired. This was Sagnasty though... Why wouldn't he have played it? That disc was tagged by the guy who gave it to me with his name and number on it and we looked for a good 10 minutes (it was neon yellow for treesus sake).

was playing a course outside atlanta. hole one is thick woods and underbrush to the right. grip locked my favorite driver and sent it straight into the sh!t. so thick you could barley walk through it. not even one hole played and down a disc. had to play the rest of the day w/ a driver i didn't really even like. sucked

Lost a yellow blizzard Katana on hole 7 of Oshtemo, MI. Sucks cause I just bought it and threw it maybe 3 times. Went thru some trees on the right and never made another sound. Looked high and low for about 45 minutes, finally walked.

was playing a course outside atlanta. hole one is thick woods and underbrush to the right. grip locked my favorite driver and sent it straight into the sh!t. so thick you could barley walk through it. not even one hole played and down a disc. had to play the rest of the day w/ a driver i didn't really even like. sucked

What course?
Was it marked?

Tossed a Yellow Star Sidewinder down a hill here in Canada. I know where it is but am too lazy to get it. If one of you wouldn't mind picking it up if you see it that would be great.

Went back to Forked Run, my personal nemesis...only course I've ever lost a disc at and in May I lost three in one day, one of which was a star teebird on 22. I step up to 22 today chuck an identical star teebird and lands in the same place I lost my other teebird 3 months ago. After searching for about a half hour in the poison ivy I find my old teebird and not five feet from it is an uninked first run sidewinder! Couldn't find my new teebird, but since the old one is identical...I'm good with it. Poison ivy's gonna suck though