• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Found an unmarked disc on Saturday at Black Locust in Kensington Metropark in Milford, MI. Send me a PM and include a description of the disc if you lost one.

Last Sunday I donated a lime green Champ Firebird (that I had been starting to rip) into the river on the first tee at Camp Sankanac, no name no ink that I can remember so if its found I hope it treats the new owner better than I.

Yesterday At mcclain park in San Antonio I threw my drive on 17 (yellowish green Avenger SS), walked up to it, took my upshot, and promptly walked off without my disc. Guarantee whoever was playing behind us found it, it was sitting on the right edge of the fairway. Oh well.

I have lost 4 discs this year, a personal worst. I am very determined and live right next to the course that I lost them on (University of West Ga), so if a week goes by, I usually accept that someone has picked them up. There are three hot spots where most people lose their discs on; hole 2, hole 7, and hole 8. I have a disc in every spot. One is a 150g Champ Banshee on hole two and the other two are Anodes (lost recently) one red and one blue. These were my main putters.

Those putters are (were I guess) my main putters and I really feel their absence. I threw them as it was getting dark, and if you have ever played the course, there is a garden you are supposed to throw over. At the time, it was all cut so the discs should have been very easy to find. I searched for thirty minutes in the dark, then came out in the morning and they were just gone. I have a feeling somehow someone picked them up. I have a reward waiting =)

flew the basket. my putter is in there somewhere

IMG_20120924_150433.jpg

Well my champ firebird that I dumped into the creek at Sankanac apparently made its way all the way up to Bear Creek and found its self wet again...I got a call about it today but told the kid who called me to keep it or make sure to donate it to some one who would throw it...its nice when people make the effort, it hadn't happened in a while

I played mcnaughton park last week and threw 4 drives on 18...(this is a sweet hole downhill shot..)
it was getting dark and apparently i left my pink opto striker somewhere out there....this was my first ace disc and i really want her back!! it has "1st ace hole 2 mcnaughton park 276'" and my buddy chad's signature on it. I'm about 90% positive that it still has the guys number i got it from on here...so if you traded me this striker and you get a call...i will pay to have it shipped to me!!

Threw my Pink Z Predator at a giant pine tree at Morley Field. Never seen again.

Got my first phone call from someone who found a disc with my number. From a guy in Oakland, CA. About a disc I traded online a month ago. I told him to keep it, cause the buyer never bothered to ink it.

worst round ever today and first time i lost a disk. all started at hole 3 at chu in denver, i grip locked and my disc landed on the huge pile of coyote crap. on hole 4 i landed in the middle of a sprinkler system. hole 5 i lost my blizzard katana after nailing a shed. i finaly saw it when a dog walked up to the fence with it already chewed to ****. hole six nailed a tree 15 feet in front of me. hole 7 some smelly arab ran over my 11x eagle then threatened to kick my ass when i yelled at him. when i started to walk up to him the nancy boy ran back to his car and took off instead of backin up what he said.

Lost my Champion I-dye Leopard (clear with color splat in center) at Willow Stream, Buffalo Grove today. I was going to joke about losing it to my friend, then look in my bag it wasn't there I duped myself. I think i'm going to stick to tossing 1 disc per hole from now on.

^
Thats when I loose all mine, stupid second shots...

Same here, the majority I have lost were because of extra shots, but unfortunately it's just because I forgot to go pick it up after I threw my other disc(s). Apparently I'm too stupid to remember how many discs I tossed :doh:
That disc I lost yesterday also had no name on it ( one of my only discs without my name and number). Just my luck :wall:

Ive been robbed.
so while i was playing my home course 2 days ago i come up to hole 3 a 374' par 4 long straight then left at the end. Player in front of me waves me on as if hes done, but apparently he hid in the bushes and waited for my disc. I throw my star destroyer on a lazer 2 feet off the ground and its probably my nicest throw yet on this hole, couldve been an eagle with a putt barely out of the circle, by the looks of it. i saw my disc skip in the middle of the fairway then went out of sight, not a very big chance of rollaway. Throw my second drive and get a nasty kick into the woods and when i got down fairway my destroyer was gone! i literallly was walking around lookin for this thing for 30 minutes, when i determined the guy snatched it,he had to of.. this completely ruined my round, i was walking around by myself yelling profane things like a buffoon, usually losing a disc doesnt get to me anymore, but this one got right under my skin and it took me a good 6 hours to calm down and stop ranting around my house. Has anyone else been bested by a sneaky disc snatcher? i couldnt believe it...

Well I lost yet another seasoned roc....I lost this one down in Virginia at the Sunnyside DGC at the Grange....I just can't believe I walked right off the hole without it and didn't notice it was missing until I got back to Hawks Hollow. I hate it when I lose a seasoned roc. Now my name and number is on the roc but I'll never get a call back.

I didn't know I lost a disc until I got home from a round until I remembered exactly. I thrown 2 discs on my second shot because I caught an early limb on #17 Sandy Creek Park Athens, Georgia. It was a Champ teebird that landed right behind the basket and I forgot to pick it up because I was doing the score card for a group of 4. There was a group of 2 right behind us and I know they had to pick it up. It has my name and number on the back and they didn't even ask us. Pretty pissed about that but also my fault.

Lost a GL Saint at Gold Course at Lindsey Park. Rolled into the creek and we couldn't find her in there anywhere.

Lost at Mt.Airy (Cincinnati) DGC
OK, lost my yellow blizzard Ape on 17 tonight, maybe 280' out and 30' right into the rough. Searched over 20 minutes, but it's kind of faded to the leaf color right now. I couldn't believe I flipped it instead of flexing it over...used to be my most stable bliz disc. If you find it, my name & number are on it (got it a while back from Troy), or drop it at the lost & found there. Thanks! --Jeff A.

Found HukLab dyed Z Nuke with initials and phone number on back. Hole #7 Peter Pan Emporia, KS. Girl who found it in our group called but no answer and no call back. I have it and will gladly return it. It's pretty sweet though I am hoping you don't read this.

I left an orange champion rhyno at sky high in wrightwood today. Dont even know where. It was fully sharpie customized and has my name and # but today was the last day the crse is open til next spring. They're getting ready for ski season.lame!

Latest posts