• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Havn't lost a driver in quite a while. Yesterday on Z-Boaz 12, I had my all-time worst shank ever. We knew it was likely to cross the railroad. Ninety minutes after the shot, I gave up for now. Went back this morning to look again. Thermos in hand, I jump in the shule again. Another hour later, I'm ready to give up. Standing on the tracks, looking to the other side... I said to myself: "Self, there's only one last spot you have not really checked." One last dive in, I head towards the oak thats too deep for my shot. Get to the oak, stand up, look around, bam! There she is. Exactly where she shouldn't be.

I found a DX Archangel yesterday at Basil Marella on Hole #6. No name no number on it, its beat to hell, totally tacoed. PM me if its yours.

I lost my go to driver yesterday at my home course. #11 at Anthony KS, first throw out of the gates and she sailed on me hard left into the lake. I have fished her out 4 times before, on different holes, but this time she might be lost for a long time. 175g pro katana hot pink colored. Many of good times with this disc, hit a persons deck on #14 at Derby, threw it onto highway 56 at Larned, etc. The only chance I might see this disk again is if I get in there and fish it out or if the lake keeps drying up. Oh well I guess that's what eBay is for!?!

Missing Spartan disc, REWARD offered $50 CASH
Call Ben at 269.760.4564 to collect.
Lost on hole #4 on 6/5/11. It's a glow firebird as seen below.
Off the tee box I hit the first tree on the left by the fence line (right before the pine tree that was just cut down) and it bounced left into the woods about 20-30 yards. I cant find it. Its very sentimental and would love to have it back. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! IM LOST WITHOUT SPARTY

Lost at Cold Brook Park in Climax, Michigan on hole #4. the disc has my name and number on it.

Man I lost my sparty disc... but it's coming back to me tomorrow :-D I wish you the best buddy. Mine is a Cryztal Buzzz though..

I found a disc with two aces on it. Left in the fairway with no one around. I felt bad, as the person who had two aces didn't put there name or number or anything but when they got aces.... I guess I could go to the place they got it and see if they signed the pole to then ask around "Hey you know blah blah.... I got his DX Cro he got two aces on and left in the fairway"

FOUND!

I ran across a white disc in the weeds in a really odd place at Watson Trails park in Sunset Hills, MO.

It was about 10 ft. to the left of the tee for hole 9, buried in leaves and dirt like it had been there for a few months or longer.

It's unmarked, but tell me what it was and I'll make sure you get it back.

Send a PM.

I found a disc with two aces on it. Left in the fairway with no one around. I felt bad, as the person who had two aces didn't put there name or number or anything but when they got aces.... I guess I could go to the place they got it and see if they signed the pole to then ask around "Hey you know blah blah.... I got his DX Cro he got two aces on and left in the fairway"

Wow, feel bad for that guy.. if I ever had an ace disc I'd prolly retire it instantly..lol

First post on lost disc thread. Very nice. Welcome to DGCR.

I have been on this site for a few months and came across this thread today. Thought I would add my sad story to the mix. Love this site. Weird thing, played 3 courses in Emporia KS 2 days ago, which are way tougher than what I'm used to and didn't lose a single disc. Went out last night to just get some exercise, look for discs,nott even really playing and as soon as the Katana left my hand I tell myself this isn't going to be good. Went about 200 feet and started hooking hard. Splash she went:doh:
Oh well RIP my old friend, lol.

Last edited:
Found

Found a Light Green Cobra and a Yellow-Magenta-Blue tie-dye Flash at Elm Creek today. No names, no numbers, no nothing.

Eric S., I found your Pro Katana at Acorn on Wednesday. Your phone number is on it, which I will call this weekend no matter how much I dread it. Your area code is a minimum 2 hour drive from me but probably more since I have a feeling your from the 3.5-4 hour away town.

I lost a pink star TL at elm creek in hole 6 in the rough on the right hand side of the fairway near the rusted pole came out of my hand all wrong and was a sad 15 minutes of searching. Would love to get that one back.

I lost a pink star TL at elm creek on hole 8 in the rough on the right hand side of the fairway near the rusted pole came out of my hand all wrong and was a sad 15 minutes of searching. Would love to get that one back.

sorry had to edit was hole 8 not 6

Lost a bright green surge ss yesterday at cass benton. Went hard right into the woods on hole 5. Looked for 40 min, no luck. Has the initials JA on the back.

Lost a bright green surge ss yesterday at cass benton. Went hard right into the woods on hole 5. Looked for 40 min, no luck. Has the initials JA on the back.

Dang, I had my yellow surge ss lost on hole 5 on my course.. what a coincidence lol :doh:

Why not...

Lost discs...

06/19/11- Acorn Park #6 Red-Orange X Xpress 173g.
06/17/11- Elm Creek Park #12 Orange Star TeeBird 170g. (stolen)
06/11/11- Bryant Lake Park #7 Red DX TeeBird 171g.
06/05/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Red DX TeeBird 171g.
06/05/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Orange ESP Buzzz 17?g.
05/??/11- Acorn Park #1 Orange Z Wasp 17?g.
04/29/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Orange ESP Wasp 172-3g.
04/??/11- Acorn Park #1 Orange ESP XL 172g.

Which one to tell? Most traumatic recent was an orange Champ Monarch 2009 Downriver Open hotstamp last fall @ Downriver in Spokane. Lost it on 9 coming back along the river(I throw RHFH so hazardous hole). Was my 2nd shot, thought 1st one was going in but got lucky. Totally shanked 2nd shot trough only open hole to river further down. Looked for a bit, finished round, then came back and looked for about an hour. Found 4 other discs(!) and managed to return 3. Later talking to friend, he saw some kids with it, was too far to tell for sure, but thought I had found it so didn't say anything. Makes up for the couple I have dropped shallow in the river but were still able to play.

Lost discs...

06/19/11- Acorn Park #6 Red-Orange X Xpress 173g.
06/17/11- Elm Creek Park #12 Orange Star TeeBird 170g. (stolen)
06/11/11- Bryant Lake Park #7 Red DX TeeBird 171g.
06/05/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Red DX TeeBird 171g.
06/05/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Orange ESP Buzzz 17?g.
05/??/11- Acorn Park #1 Orange Z Wasp 17?g.
04/29/11- Blue Ribbon Pines #7 Orange ESP Wasp 172-3g.
04/??/11- Acorn Park #1 Orange ESP XL 172g.

thats alot of lost discs in a short period of time

LOST

Blue aurora ms millennium at Bill Allen Memorial in The Colony Texas. Just recently discovered this forum. Disc was lost on hole 3. Shot is about 225 or 250 straight over a creek. Wind picked it up into some thick trees. Watched it go in and never saw it come out nor did I hear it drop or splash. Looked for 30 minutes or so with no luck. Name is on the bottom. Heartbroken cause this is the first disc I was given by my pops in 99'. Would love to have this one back

FOUND

Avenger ESP yellow at town lake McKinney
Green Demon 169 with tourney stamp at town lake McKinney
Green dx Valkyrie 150 at Denton north lakes
Pink 145 dx wraith either at town lakes or Lewisville lake parks
Some have ink and will call soon

Just thought I'd post this here as well. PM either of us, as I was with Jdawg when he found it.

Yesterday I found a Revenge of the monkey 2008 Disc, at Sioux Passage in northern st. Louis, MO. It has a name written on the inside wall (finger grip part) and what looks like a phone number and a player number but everything but the players name has been rubbed off from use. If you think this is your disc please let me know your name and if it matches the inside of the disc I'll try to get it back to you.

The disc is from Revenge of the monkey 2008 tournament, it is a Pinkish-Red Champion Boss. In pretty much new condition, with only a couple dings on it.
qqe8wk.jpg

24gnnfo.jpg

Latest posts