• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

The other day I went into a mini pond off to the side of a hole. I got in there and got my disc and found five others. Not one had a name on it! It was awesome!

LOST - Custom FSDG-stamped (my crew's crest), neon green Tracker @ Hole #4, Jericho Lake, Illinois.

My buddy lost this tracker off to the left side of #4, it most certainly is swimming with the fishies in the river that runs aside this hole. If, by chance, you find this disc, please contact me! My buddy might be so happy as to provide some $$$ for your efforts.

Peace

Edit: Looks like this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Found glow disc w/ Matt Clinton's name on it on about hole 9 @ Terrace Creek last Monday. Get ahold of me w/ph # on it and will get it back to you. :)

Years ago I shanked a drive and put a star beast on the roof of a public works building. I could see it but it was to high to get to. I went inside and the secretary told me to come back and get it tomorrow. Later that night I ran into a buddy of mine talking about this disc he pulled down from the same roof. Got my disc back that night.

Lost a champ Roadrunner (Hole 1) and a 5x Champ Valk (Hole 3) at Toboggan a few weeks ago. Found a pearly gummy Champ Orc looking for the Valk. I came out even on that hole but it still felt like a loss.

I returned 3 discs to 3 separate people last Saturday while playing in a tournament sponsored by my work. One of them I found that day, the other 2 earlier in the week. I have had 2 discs returned to me this year too, and I have 3 that I found with no info on them.

I also won an Innova Discatcher Traveler at the tourny!!

Lost my first disc ever, Champion Beast right in the middle of a pond that usually dries up every year during the summer, usually in July. I beat that disc in so well that it flew exactly how I wanted it, and is really the only disc that I have ever had success throwing forehand with. Well, we had a big rainstorm that sent down what seemed like half the trees in the area, and what do you know, the pond is 5 times the size it was the week before. It looked too big to be a pond and usually I had no problem playing it safe by just driving to the left of the drink. But the one time the pond was too deep to retrieve anything, I throw my best disc in the dead center of it. Never got it back, but talked to a kid a few weeks back, said he came with 2 friends to the pond during that time period last year and found 27 discs total while swimming around, in one day. 9 a piece, said he sold them all.

I lost my first disc today!! Very sad! It was just a Pro-D Buzzz but it was brand new!
Not gonna give up yet, I know kinda where it is. I just need some long pants and boots to get it back...I hope!

I found it!!! Hot Damn!!!!! WOOOO!!!! Very happy to have found it. It was only a pro D but, it was my Pro D Buzzz. I am still thankful to have it back in collection where it belongs.

I was at Buchmiller today, behind a 12yro boy and his mom. They just bought their discs today,and he lost one. I helped abit but no finding that one. I felt bad for him.

Let my buddy throw my new 166 Bottom stamped S/DS Destroyer yesterday, hucked it on #5 at Tendick Nature Park in Saukville WI (Dogleg left) and he lost it deep left in heavy woods..searched for a while, found a 12x eagle with no name on it, but no luck finding it. Sure thing they change the placement the day after...and it had the previous owners ink on it, didn't put mine on it yet..poo.

Lost my first disc about two weeks ago into some really nasty pond water at Expo park in Aurora Colorado. There are almost always people there in waders just selling discs so I figured it was for sure gone for good.... Three days later I got a call and someone had found my disc while looking for his. Lost my disc on Tuesday and got it back the next Tuesday I was amazed.

Lost disc #17 Grignon park Kaukauna, WI

I lost my pro leopard (white) on hole 17, I lost it on the right hand side woods. It does have my ink on it. please contact if found

**LOST DISC** Left at LL Woods (Lewisville Tx)

I am posting this for my friend because he left his red boss at LL Woods. It has two signatures on the back and yellow smiley face on it. It was his first ace disc so he wants to retire it. Not sure if he was going to throw in a reward but either way i will throw a free disc your way.

Red Boss
Yellow Smiley Face :)
Signatures on back of disc
Should say TYLER on it also

Thanks for looking!!! :)

Been my worst month for lost discs ever - Lost 3 (2 by me and 1 by my son) in the past 30 days.

1 - May 29th - Idlewild #2 (Bluegrass Open) - Star Destroyer - Blue AJ stamp - 171g - Skipped long into the water past the basket. Has Name & Number
2 - June 15th - Shillito #13 - 11x KC Pro Banshee (Tye-Dye) - 170g - My son lost this to the left during league. Has Name & Number
3 - June 20th - Riney B #9 - Champ XCaliber - Blue Lex Open XIII Stamp - 171g - Just has last name ("Dobbins") in the rim. This place eats discs!

Latest posts