• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

So , just wondering if u could give me 6 or 7 numbers for the lotto this weekend , or be able to tell me where my River flew to ? :)

14, 16, 36, 47, 55, and 6. Oh and your river is just past where that stalker went. Keep going but look a little more to the right than you were. Id say another 30 foot past and about 15 foot to the right. Should be right there. You're welcome.

must have left my pink tangent somewhere at bryant today.. i stayed out of the woods all day so im sure its loooong gone.

It was more likely his zip code, but not sure why someone would put that on a disc. But that's the zip code of The Colony, TX. about 30 miles from mesquite

So I guess its a keeper? I made the effort, i don't feel so bad now..and got me a new eagle in my bag.:thmbup:

I lost my Ti Buzzz playing a safari hole at Wolf Pen Creek in CS,TX yesterday. It flew in the thickest yaupon thicket i have ever seen. I've looked twice and I don't think I have a shot at finding it until winter comes and the leaves fall off. Saddest part: it has my second ace on it.

Lost my Champ Sidewinder at Kure beach DGC (NC) on Monday, got a text today from a guy that said he had found it. Told him thanks for the text and that I obviously can't throw it right so go ahead and keep it if he wanted it. He told me that he had lost his only two drivers today on the same course and thanks. Karma worked out for him today I guess ,and for all of the discs I have found, either without ink or no one answering texts, it was the least I could do

At Maple Hill today I sent my brand new Obex into a pond during the second round of today's birdie bash on hole #1 :doh:

I did put my name and number on it so hopefully I'll get a call soon!

Left my super swirly pain on the fox hill fliers course a couple days ago, i reached in my bag to grab it yesterday and realized it wasn't there. Anybody finds it i would love it back.

I lost my JLS at Mathews Park on hole 1 last Tuesday. I looked for it at doubles last Wednesday, to no avail. Tonight at doubles I got at the park early to get in some practice. Decided to look for the disc in the pond. I couldn't find it, but found a KC pro Cheetah with name and number. Was walking back to the pavilion when someone told they had found my JLS. While walking to his vehicle to get my disc, he noticed the Cheetah in my hand. He had been searching for it for several hours with his Golden Retriever, but couldn't find it, but found my disc, among others. So it was a win-win, as we both got our discs back. Too bad I couldn't putt tonight at doubles.

My son threw his River into the lake yesterday. He promptly stripped down to his boxers, walked up to his waist, bent over, and pulled it right back. We were a six-some, and we all applauded.

Lost my favorite discraft ESP force. 171 ESP orange at Beverly park in Michigan. Had my old phone number on it. It was my forehand bomber. Pretty open hole I was just practicing distance and the headwind pushed it over the hill. I looked for about an hr. no luck...sucks if someone walked off with it while I was looking in the weeds.

it's my one year anniversary of loosing my beloved valkyrie. she was my first driver ever and we had a lot of good times together. if anybody sees a yellow 168 pre sandstrom valk with copious amounts of ink on the back, please call that number. :eek:

Lost @ Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC - May 14th, 2013 - hole 13 on the right... loved the course so much I decided to lose my favorite beast there! name & number on the back if any local happens upon it - it'd make a great story.

StormtrooperBeast_zpsab3c7972.jpg

My wife lost her white Star Valkyrie in a murky overgrown ditch at Anne Morrison Park in Boise. Not a big deal for her because it really wasnt the greatest disc for her skill level (way too fast!) but damn it was a nice disc...

My wife lost her __________ in a murky overgrown ditch at Anne Morrison Park in Boise. Not a big deal for her because it really wasnt the greatest _____ for her skill level (way too fast!) but damn it was a nice _____...

...sorry, but that just sounds different when you leave a handful of words blank. (I couldn't help myself...) :p

Reason #938 to not suck at disc golf: just found out that I left an absolutely-perfect-in-every-way pearly blue 168g GL Saint somewhere in the mud at Perkins Park last Thursday.

It was one of those "well that shot sucked and I'm alone, so let's see if I can do worse...*throws*...yep!" rounds and I have no idea when I didn't pick it up. Easy to cross out name/number on the rim, so I'm not expecting any calls. :wall:

Reason #938 to not suck at disc golf: just found out that I left an absolutely-perfect-in-every-way pearly blue 168g GL Saint somewhere in the mud at Perkins Park last Thursday.

It was one of those "well that shot sucked and I'm alone, so let's see if I can do worse...*throws*...yep!" rounds and I have no idea when I didn't pick it up. Easy to cross out name/number on the rim, so I'm not expecting any calls. :wall:

"Been there, done that" ....... I'll throw two or three and only pick up one or two. My excuse is being old "a senior moment".

I never got a call after one of these "senior moments" ....... But I did find one of the lost discs....a year later on the same course same hole. So don't give up hope that one of your lost babies will return.

lost a yellow GL river on hole 1 at camp sankanac. i throw bhlh. It hit the 1st tree and eneded up in the middle of french creek. My name and phone number should have been in the rim. Hope someone finds it.

I finally started inking discs I expect to lose someday. What the hell, they are beat up discs I throw at water, mainly beat in DX that I know well, it's bound to happen. Not sentimental at all, just curious to see if they end up back home.