• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

glad to hear it :)

IMG_20130909_121740_142_zps720fd26a.jpg

Little too domey for my taste but the weight is right.

See, and I like the domey ones now.
I dont even carry an 11X any more, just the domey CE. Its glide belittles its speed, and makes it equal to my faster fairways, like my Eagles.

Its also my #1 thumber.

anyone else thrown or been throwing the new circle stamp jolly rancher plastic gazelles from the factory

anyone else thrown or been throwing the new circle stamp jolly rancher plastic gazelles from the factory

I have one in the bag and love it! Gives me a consistent flight and has worked well in the woods for me. I wouldn't consider it be as consistent as my 9x KC Pro but I think it will be after a few more rounds. This disc replaced my champ glow gazelle almost immediately.

I just ordered two more to add to the Gazelle Collection. Although I am stuck with two orange and two yellows now! Didn't plan my color management very well. :doh:

It took me awhile and few hours out on a soccer field to like it. That being said, besides a few specific shots where I think it performs better, it still sits behind my KC pro and star molds.

The CSs are just wayyy to stable for me to actually believe its a gazelle. My buddy had two new champ teebirds straight off the shelf that we were throwing against my two CS 175 gazelles on a pretty open 28oish ft hole. They were all landing in pretty much the same spot with a similar flight path. The gazelles had slightly more HHS turn but neither really ever flipped. The gazelles were skipping like crazy too.

The circle stamp Gazzels are the most amazing thing ever they can handle so much torque and they are so straight with a decent fade. I love the slower less glidey fairway drivers like the new cheetahs and the tridents. The Gazzel has fit the gap i was looking for between the Cheetah and the trident.

Do any prominent pro's throw the Gazelle anymore? I have watched a number of ITB videos and have never seen a Gazelle mentioned. I'm guessing this may be due to the similar flight characteristics to the TeeBird, but still found it surprising. I personally carry two Gazelles in the bag in addition to my TeeBird.

I sold two of my wall hangers yesterday... was really weird but i made a big purchase so i had to let some stuff go to cover it.

now i feel like the flood gates are open.. tempted to sell a few more.

Anyone be interested in a mint ching gazelle?

I put myself together an all DX Bag and I picked up a Gazelle for it last weekend. I am thoroughly impressed with it. Just a laser beam for me. I'll be getting some some more for sure for my regular bag.

Do any prominent pro's throw the Gazelle anymore? I have watched a number of ITB videos and have never seen a Gazelle mentioned. I'm guessing this may be due to the similar flight characteristics to the TeeBird, but still found it surprising. I personally carry two Gazelles in the bag in addition to my TeeBird.

I don't think anyone does. KC played an old school round with one recently, but that's all I've heard of. I don't even know anyone else who's ever thrown one. It's my go to driver unless I want a big right turning S-curve.

I think most innova/DM pros throw the FD, which is sorta the step child to the gazelle. I also have 2 gazelles in the bag, one 11x, one glo and a teebird.

I sold two of my wall hangers yesterday... was really weird but i made a big purchase so i had to let some stuff go to cover it.

now i feel like the flood gates are open.. tempted to sell a few more.

Anyone be interested in a mint ching gazelle?

Anything else you wanna sell? You sell some 11xs?