• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] low-profile driving/approaching putter for headwind

I love the Harp for this shot it's a good disc to forehand under 300 too. Wish they would do a high end plastic version.

Ended up grabbing the last premium Jokeri at Infinite Discs, will see how that goes.

Was very tempted by the Suspect, Harp, and Breaker but the Inbounds chart steered me away from them. Harp and Suspect looked too close to the Zone in overstability, and Breaker didn't look quite as long as the others (and a bit more overstable than the Jokeri). Not sure if that's all accurate, but after trying the ESP Zone I'm tempted to err on the side of a bit less overstable, since everyone seems to agree the Jokeri is great in the wind and has consistent fade.

Well I haven't had a chance to throw it yet, but I am very pleasantly surprised at how similar the Jokeri feels like a Pure in my hand.

And now that I've gotten a chance to throw it, I'm equally pleasantly surprised at how the Jokeri flies. Just about exactly what I was looking for.

Yeah, pure/Jokeri is a great combo imo. I used to rock a premium and basic Jokeri, an opto and zero hard pure. Had everything covered fo sho.

For putting. :) I used the opto pure and premium Jokeri only for drives/long approaches. The zero pure and basic Jokeri were for putting and short approaches. Sometimes for hyzerflips and turnovers I'd throw the zero hard pure too.

Hmm lately if I need a bit more stability than the ZeroHard Pure on a putt or short approach then I just use the Opto Pure.

The medium zero Pure, Premi Jokeri, and ESP Zone cover every <200' throw I take, whatever the wind, rain, or snow. I ended up dying my Jokeris bright blue, red & orange to cover the seasons.