• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Maiden

The TC discs usually get released once the TC season is over .. Sept/Oct

Thanks Dusty. The maiden instantly became an integral part of my bag (it kicked out my DX Wedge and Star Classic Roc) and is the first putter shallow enough for me to comfortably use for approaches. As soon as they are available I will be buying a backup or two.

You could also try and get some from people that participated in a Trilogy challenge that may not like them. They'll be used for 1 or 2 rounds, but at least you can get your hands on some. OR, play a Trilogy Challenge, or two, or three lol :)

This thread has been open for 2 months and I am the first to bring this up...shame on you guys...

LE stamp?...

iron-maiden-eddie6.jpg

Finns enjoy metal so this may actually happen. Fingers crossed.

Run for the hills
Run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

good by Shields, Hello Maidens- they are fantastic, after my local TC, I could see throwing these and putting with these as well, just the right amount of stability, and nice shallow/ micro bead feel to them-- luckily i traded for 2x more and ended up with 3x origio Burst maidens, yay!

after they come out in premium plastics, I am sure they will be even better throwers

I snagged one if these TC Maidens.

It is a pretty disc

I think the big thing that jumps out at me is how thick / firm the flight plate is. Is this typical for other Westside putters like the shield & crown?

My DGA Steady feels like it has a thinner / softer flight plate with some flexability.

The Maiden, Patrol and Musket will be released in Sweden on the 10th with the Trilogie stamp. . no stock stamp yet

Love the mold. I really need BT hard Maidens for Putting, they will be the perfect Putter for me. (Using Origio Maidens atm although i don't like the Origio plastic)

Fuzion would be great for throwing as well, but BT hard is what i need most :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I be waiting on these as well - love my Swans and Crown, but this looks like the one that hits all my points.

How can we make our voices heard at Westside Discs? This would be my first time to actively contact a brand, but i really feel the need for a stack of BT hard Maidens.

What about non-Burst Maidens? :popcorn:

I am not sure Trilogy discs come in non-Burst plastic anymore. I find it annoying, but what are you going to do? Luckily I have quite a few backups in all the Trilogy (actually only 3 Dynamic molds) that I throw.

I am not sure Trilogy discs come in non-Burst plastic anymore. I find it annoying, but what are you going to do? Luckily I have quite a few backups in all the Trilogy (actually only 3 Dynamic molds) that I throw.

Exactly my point, and I entirely agree with you. Trilogy wants that extra $3-$4 *PER DISC* for the Burst, which pattern I don't really like anyway, and it's getting hard if not impossible to find non-Burst.

What am I going to do? Refuse to buy Burst discs. It's not like Trilogy is the only DG company out there. I heard some good player went to Discraft... ;)

Thanks for the Link :)
Ordered a good stack yesterday night, i'm pumped and hope they arrive in Germany soon. Don't like the idea of ordering something from overseas to Europe that has been produced in Europe though^^

I agree on the Trilogy-Burst issue, at least they only charge us one additional € over here (if at all).