• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maple Hill Open

Looking forward to all the coverage. Love the live stuff, although having been there a few times, I have no idea how they're gonna get a decent cell signal - MH is deep in the sticks.

Maple Hill is gorgeous in person and I'm stoked to see how much of the course aesthetic the broadcast partners are able to capture.

I love all that they are doing, but I had a hard time finding the info last time from smashboxx and don't see any info on where to go...

It's a lot of work to broadcast something like this, yet there's no info out there on where to watch. Facebook I'm guessing will get a link because that's easy to update, but no info yet. Schedule from their website:

Broadcast on June 21, 2015
Ladies Card
Starts: June 21, 2015

Broadcast on June 23, 2015
SmashboxxTV Podcast Show
Starts: June 23, 2015

Broadcast on June 25, 2015
Maple Hill Open
Starts: June 25, 2015

Broadcast on June 26, 2015
Maple Hill Open
Starts: June 25, 2015

We are currently creating the live broadcast links. We are going live first tonight for the "Meet the Champions" which will roll right into the Champion Skins match. Once I have that link, I will post it here and on our FB page.

Thanks. All the info should be available shortly.

We are currently creating the live broadcast links. We are going live first tonight for the "Meet the Champions" which will roll right into the Champion Skins match. Once I have that link, I will post it here and on our FB page.

Thanks. All the info should be available shortly.

Very Cool, thanks JV! I hope to get a chance to see some "live" Smashboxx Maple Hill action!

4PM

smashboxxtv has scheduled a live stream 22 minutes ago

2015 Maple Hill Open - Champion Skins - Jeremy Koling, Paul McBeth, Cale Leiviska, Nate Doss
by smashboxxtv
Starts: June 24, 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Maple Hill Open.

SmashBoxxTV is excited to bring you live coverage all week long including the Champion Skins Match on Wednesday night starting at approximately 5PM Eastern T...
WED 4:00 PM
Reminder Set

4PM

smashboxxtv has scheduled a live stream 22 minutes ago

2015 Maple Hill Open - Champion Skins - Jeremy Koling, Paul McBeth, Cale Leiviska, Nate Doss
by smashboxxtv
Starts: June 24, 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Maple Hill Open.

SmashBoxxTV is excited to bring you live coverage all week long including the Champion Skins Match on Wednesday night starting at approximately 5PM Eastern T...
WED 4:00 PM
Reminder Set

its at 5pm

edit: You're an hour behind me, nevermind.

hopefully the streaming should be better as its on the east coast vs the woods of the west coast/ the desert of arizona. maybe it'll make no difference, but im keeping my fingers crossed that it will.

hopefully the streaming should be better as its on the east coast vs the woods of the west coast/ the desert of arizona. maybe it'll make no difference, but im keeping my fingers crossed that it will.
i know there were cell issues with the live stream last year as they got out into some of the deeper parts of the course.

not sure if any sort of infrastructure upgrade has occurred in the past year but i wouldn't put it past Steve Dodge to have addressed the issue in some sort of way.

i know there were cell issues with the live stream last year as they got out into some of the deeper parts of the course.

not sure if any sort of infrastructure upgrade has occurred in the past year but i wouldn't put it past Steve Dodge to have addressed the issue in some sort of way.

My last employer was incredibly stubborn about having iPhones when they were AT&T exclusive. Our building was a signal dead zone so they paid to have AT&T install signal boosters on the roof (that didn't work). The cost was in the $25,000 range.

The skins match is pretty much unwatchable. Hope the coverage gets better from here.

The skins match is pretty much unwatchable. Hope the coverage gets better from here.

I had no problem watching it. Well, at first it was blurry and then froze. I closed that tab and reopened it was it was fine

I and no issues watching the 1st 4 holes my phone with crappy cell coverage. There is going to be stretches during the coverage that are goingntomstink be the overall cell coverage as you get deeper into the course stinks. Live disc golf is better then no disc golf. And the live coverage last was great. You can always watch everyone else coverage a day or 2 later.

That looked looked like a fun atmosphere! Some awesome throws and lines taken!! Feed was good for the most part. A little choppy here and there but ill take it for a live stream watching some of the best gunning at the basket! Look forward to the following days! Mcbeast looked to be ON his game!!!

MHO coverage

Hey guys, yes when we got to the back of the course, the signal was awful. We knew it would happen, it does every year. But, we didn't really have any other options than to stick with the skins card. Tomorrow we can avoid those holes and show other groups while the featured card plays holes 10-13. I thought other than that back stretch, the broadcast went pretty well.

Thanks for watching (if you did).

I wish we could afford to have fiber cables run the 2500 feet necessary to provide us with better coverage. Or some sort of Verizon amplifier. But, we start small, and work our way up.

Hope you enjoy this weekend.

Latest posts