• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street is the best!

yup, just got an email from them, turns out one of the discs i order couldnt be found. hopefully they can make it to alaska before my glow league on wednesday

That being said, I will usually defer to the company that has the disc I want - weight, color - over anything else, with shipping and other factors serving as tiebreakers.

This is the route I go anymore. I've ordered from Marshall Street, Disc Nation, Dynamic Discs, Volo, Disc Golf Center, Clearwater, Disc Golf Values, Discs Unlimited, GGGT, and probably a few others I'm forgetting and have had great experiences with all of them. At this point if I'm ordering plastic I'm looking for something specific, so it's simply a matter of who has what I'm looking for. Having specific weights and colors listed, free shipping, and rewards are cool and all, but none are really of use if they don't have what I'm looking for. Maybe it's because I work in a customer service/retail role, but personally I'm willing to pay a few bucks more to get exactly what I want.

Well, just gave marshallstreet another shot since they had a stormtrooper axis and a havoc I wanted. It was supposed to be here (in OK) on the third/fourth. Just checked the tracking and it's in California... I know this might not be their fault but I have had this happen before coming out of marshallstreet, but it said it got delivered in Nevada so they gave me the wrong tracking number. I've never had that problem coming from another company.

Last edited:
I see how you guys can be upset with them, put in an order Thursday night, got no email on Friday, got an email today saying they didn't have a disc I ordered off there site, and still no email saying they sent it out, guess I am not gonna make my glow league this week

I may be done with dgc, I placed the order last friday, they said it shipped on monday and still no package.

DGC takes for-e-ver. But, they have free shipping on one premium disc...so it's worth it sometimes.

DGC recently changed to FedEx Smartpost. I have no idea what makes it different, other than that it is slooooooooow.

gotta say for my first order with them i am not impressed, ordered thrusday night, got an email saturday saying they were missing a disc in my order, only now to find out they will not be shipping it til tuesday. very disappointed.

Same here! I just placed my second order in. Can't wait for all my tasty midranges :D

I agree with everyone on the 2 day shipping. I have ordered from Marshall Street many times and have always been happy. Maybe I've just been lucky and they have always had the discs I need but great customer service, fast shipping, huge inventory, and the best prices are the recipe for a succesful business. Marshall Street has it all. I also feel (even though I've never met anyone there) like were friends when I call. I've had personal emails sent to me from them. Nice little touches. Discnation and Clearwater are instantly off my list simply because of price. I know people have to make money but there is a line between profit and butt rape. I'll use GGGT as a second and DGV or Dynamic Discs for the rare sweet discs they carry.

gotta say for my first order with them i am not impressed, ordered thrusday night, got an email saturday saying they were missing a disc in my order, only now to find out they will not be shipping it til tuesday. very disappointed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The best looking woman isn't always perfect, but she's still the best looking woman.

I had a good first order, shipped fast, no problem. My second order I got a bizzard x-out wraith that had a boss x-out sticker on the top (I ordered a blizz x-out boss). I notified the guys at Marshall and they didn't have the weight I ordered but they let me pick an x-out blizz Boss from what they had left. I told them to double check to see if they didn't the other Bosses mislabeled. I liked he wraith and offered to buy the boss i wanted but it wasn't available so i went with what was left.

I got a notification within a couple hours stating that my package was on the way, but no tracking was chosen, and it was sent first class. Well, this worried me a bit because I have the worst mail carriers- misdelivering mail, opening packages, folding up college diplomas into our small town-home sized community mailboxes... I didn't see my package in three days and I got worried.

I asked MST if they sent the package and they said they sent it on 10/2. Well, on 10/6 I still didnt have the package and I joked with MST about expecting to fiind he discc folded in half in my mail box. Well, I checked my mail on 10/9 and sure enough there was my package, crammed into the mail box. I took a pic and made a video of the unboxing. I was really upset with USPS then! When i looked at the disc, i saw the blizz boss sticker with barcode from MST on the top, but when I turned he disc over, it was ANOTHER BLIZZARD WRAITH! These x-outs weren't mislabeled by Innova, as I recieved a 166 blizz boss from Mst on my second orderand I sent photos of what I recieved with all three discs with pennies on their rims to show that I've gotten two Wraiths now when I should have gotten blizz Bosses. They really need to put their own stickers on the bottom of the disc to make sure that it matches what innova puts on them. I mean, don't put a boss sticker when the disc is clearly labeled "WR."

I sent Mst an email yesterday but I think they're undergoing some winter hanges so I'll be patient. It just sucks that I got the wrong disc, Mst tried to make it right by sending me a replacement, USPS craps on that good senitment, and hen I get the wrong disc again! I guess no more x-out blizz bosses for me from Mst.... aside from all that my experience from MST has been good.

discs

I want more discs guess where I am ordering from tomorrow.....

Wont order from Marchall street again.. I ordered 2 MVP Neutron discs from them and when they arrived they were both stuffed tightly into a plastic bag that "taco'd" the discs so bad that they still dont sit flat on a flat surface... this is stupidity at its max.

NEVER ordering from Marshall Street again.

On the other hand, DiscGolfCenter made sure to send the neutron discs i ordered from them in a box with peanuts so the discs couldn't be damaged/warped in any way.. this made me VERY happy.

Marshall street doesn't know how to package discs to prevent warping/damage/etc..
this is incompetence/ignorance at its finest.

??? That is pretty disappointing.

But I can't imagine that an MVP disc would hold a taco warp. The overmold is pretty rigid and resilient. Then again, I've only got experience with Proton plastic.

My orders from DGC have had crumpled brown paper more as a space filler than protection.

Latest posts