• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Massive List (Rocs, First Runs, Agustas, 11x, CE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, been hording for too long, getting a motorcycle and heading to North Carolina for worlds, but not on the motorcycle... I think I got all the pms returned. If I missed you please accept my apologies and pm me again. List should be updated completely by tomorrow eve or so.

Thanks for the buys!
Jordan

We will be looking forward to having ya for worlds. Courses are getting sweeeeeeeet!!! The guys here are doing a great job! Wish they would tell me what I'm playing tho so I could practice lol

Pro D 2009 Ace Race Focus lt purple 170 none 7 $6
Pro D 2009 Ace Race Focus lt blue 174 none 7 (concave) $6
Pro D 2009 Ace Race Focus pink 170 initials on rim 6.5 (concave)$6
Pro D 2009 Ace Race Focus pink 170 name on rim 5 $5

'09 Ace Race Focus fact 2nd 170 white name inside rim 7 $7
'09 Ace Race Focus yellow 165 name on top 6 $7
'09 Ace Race Focus purple 168 name inside rim 6 $7
'09 Ace Race Focus purple 170 name inside rim 6 $7

can i see these? also are the all pro-d or just the top ones?

... [edit] pics working now [edit]

Last edited:
interested in the fly dye banshees and world's z drone.... I've got some nice stuff to trade from your wants list. Please PM me when ur inbox free's up!

Pro D Soft Magnet '07 J Bird Stamp orange 175 none New $8
Star Roadrunner blue 172 lots 0 ink 7.5 $9
Champ Sidewinder blue 170 name/# 9 $10
Star Sidewinder blue 171 none 9 $11
CFR Champ Boss blue 174 name/# 8.5 $10

Interested....shipped to Australia

Nate

Thanks to all for the buys, I have a bunch more pms to go through, I started to clear out my messages and it filled up again... If I missed your pm or my box was full please send again or post here.

Thanks
Jordan

Did Moose get the Shamroc disc already?

yeah quit trying to steal my discs!! i told you i would sell you some other ones....they are not throwers ....you can still get the crap plastic that they are made in.....how about some big birds...i will sell you some of those

Too busy with holiday stuff to get it all the way accurate, most notables are marked though. PM if you want something or have a trade. Wants updated too.

J

Pearly Champ Monster yellow w/Green Camo Dye 171 name/# inside rim 8 $15

I would love to buy this disc. Is it gummy? I had a gummy monster that i lost and looking to replace it. I don't know for sure if it was a gummy but it was sure bendable.
I can Paypal the money to you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.