• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

mcbeast signature bag

I think my biggest problem is it's too excessive. American flag theme is fine, but that's just oppressive. It's like wearing a flag draped over your shoulder and then constantly putting it down in the dirt.

But, they'll make 30, and they'll sell 30. So they'll call it a success. I'd rather see white/black or green (not that awful seafoam)/black. It would take less effort and make more customers happy to just offer a few simple new color schemes than charge 30 people $300 for something that looks like Betsy Ross shat out a disc golf bag.

people will buy it regardless. The same thing happened with the bag made for the masters. " Oh, it's ugly" " White's going to get dirty" " Blah-blah"

Just be happy the bag didn't look like this.

509248087_854.jpg

Looks like something Kerri Strug would be carried in.

FTFY :D

I like it, but I wish the stars and stripes were switched. I like the blue in the middle, but the stars are just too much.

That said, I would buy one if I carried enough discs to warrant it. It does look a lot better in person (well, on video on the ground), than in the PR shots.

I wonder if the rain fly is the same as all of the other bags, or if it got special treatment as well.

The bag is great if you're a top endorsed pro touring the country. Otherwise, it just says, "Hey, look at me".

Latest posts