• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
that's lame that it still says 3x

I'm sure they will come out with a new stamp eventually. My guess is that they're waiting to see if McBeth wins the USDGC. If he wins USDGC then that might be on the next stamp. If not, they'll probably just come out with a new 4x stamp.

do you guys not realize they are selling you old discs with new stamps on the bottom?! :wall:
These were 3x leftovers which now are bringing them easy $$$$$$ lol. Literally flip the bulk stock over and send it through the hot stamp press.

Last edited:
do you guys not realize they are selling you old discs with new stamps on the bottom?! :wall:
These were 3x leftovers which now are bringing them easy $$$$$$ lol. Literally flip the bulk stock over and send it through the hot stamp press.

Yes and in a couple years, what will be more collectible? The discs that ONLY say 3x or the discs that ONLY say 4x or the ones in the middle that they only printed up really briefly with both 3x and 4x stamps on them? I think everyone understands what Innova is doing here; no one is under the illusion that they're not getting rid of their current stock and making money by doing this, but the fans they're catering to here don't really care. They'll only do it for a brief period most likely, and these discs will be more collectible than all the rest because of that.

Yes and in a couple years, what will be more collectible? The discs that ONLY say 3x or the discs that ONLY say 4x or the ones in the middle that they only printed up really briefly with both 3x and 4x stamps on them? I think everyone understands what Innova is doing here; no one is under the illusion that they're not getting rid of their current stock and making money by doing this, but the fans they're catering to here don't really care. They'll only do it for a brief period most likely, and these discs will be more collectible than all the rest because of that.

I am actually wondering if they sold more with 4x bottom stamp since he won or before with just the 3x top stamp? Maybe the 3x only stamp would be rarer.

Either way, the fact people are collecting these collectible discs, which they seem to have made a good amount of them, would actually make them not that collectible anyway.

Last edited:
That's what people said when they started making multiple usdgc ROCS.

Every batch of 3x sold out within hours of going up online so it's not like they needed to "get rid of" 3x stock.
If they wanted to they could have put them up for sale before worlds and sold every single one of them.
I think it's cool what they did, how many discs have stamps top and bottom? I like transitional plastic discs, whether it's a swirl or a unique color or a ring of another color at the shoulder, etc.
Different is good.

Yeah Innova sold loads of 1x and 2x McPro Aviars too, and look at the prices those go for now. I have no doubt that these will be collectible, although only time will tell how collectible. There's also the fact that lots of people buy these to actually putt with them. If it were only a collectors' market, there's no way Innova would burn through the stacks and stacks of these things that they sell.

Aim, I know as a dealer that you hate Innova and that totally makes sense. In fact, most dealers I've talked to dislike Innova. When you're the king of the castle, you don't HAVE to court your resellers or be nice to them, and Innova isn't. I'm sure dealers would sell loads of McPro Aviars if they put them into regular production, but Innova gets to keep all the profits on those for themselves (and McBeth himself of course). But because Innova is the biggest dog in the playground, they can get away with it. I guess we'll see if that ever comes back to bite them, but for now dealers just have to deal with it.

Every batch of 3x sold out within hours of going up online so it's not like they needed to "get rid of" 3x stock.
If they wanted to they could have put them up for sale before worlds and sold every single one of them.
I think it's cool what they did, how many discs have stamps top and bottom? I like transitional plastic discs, whether it's a swirl or a unique color or a ring of another color at the shoulder, etc.
Different is good.

I don't think that's actually true. I only remember the first few batches actually selling out that fast. It wasn't difficult to get a 3x stamp a month after the new design got released. Just like now there are still over a hundred double stamped discs for sale. Everyone who collects discs right now easily got one of these, so I don't think they're going to turn into rare discs.

But I do agree if I threw McPro Aviars these would must haves, cause they are cool to own and use.

Yeah and a large portion of that money goes to McBeth.

I fail to see the problem with them supporting their top pro.

Who would have thought a company that makes and sells discs would try and sell us discs. That is whack, dude.

i just bought 3 mcpros. maybe ill flip them, maybe ill throw them i don't really care. I love watching mcbeast dominate the tour so i am happy to spend some coin on some discs that'll help the dude out.

we do not get to witness this level of domination very often in sports. i love it.

Who would have thought a company that makes and sells discs would try and sell us discs. That is whack, dude.

It's as if they're a company trying to turn a profit or support a pro who theoretically helps them sell discs, which gets them money. Weird, right?

Yeah and a large portion of that money goes to McBeth.

I fail to see the problem with them supporting their top pro.

You are glossing over his point that the discs are going to fly the same regardless of what stamp is on them. At the same time you are acting like people buy the discs to support Paul, which is probably less than 1% of the people buying them.

In a case like Michael Johansen, where they give him a small batch (to sell himself) that people overpay for, that argument might hold water.

At the same time you are acting like people buy the discs to support Paul, which is probably less than 1% of the people buying them..

Disagree... IMHO people do buy them (or more than they originally might have) to support McBeth's touring efforts.

Or maybe I'm just one of the "1%", there... :)

You are glossing over his point that the discs are going to fly the same regardless of what stamp is on them. At the same time you are acting like people buy the discs to support Paul, which is probably less than 1% of the people buying them.

In a case like Michael Johansen, where they give him a small batch (to sell himself) that people overpay for, that argument might hold water.

I don't think that's his point.

And most people are buying them to support McBeth.

Latest posts